NST Join In January 2019 - In With The New

edited 29 December 2018 at 7:58PM in Debt-free Wannabe Challenges
632 replies 42.3K views
1585960616264»

Replies

• mothernerdmothernerd Forumite
    4.3K Posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Debt-free and Proud!
    ✭✭✭✭
    looking for inspirational ideas on the "self care/chill out" aspect of this.

Follow the link on post 571 and come over to the February thread - we have some of the same things in most challenges but different people do different months so there are changes of emphasis. You can just read along if you like or join in if you want to.

I have asked people (I am running the February thread) to list 10 things that relax them/ reduce stress/ keep their mental health on an even keel so you should get lots of ideas (plus I put in daily quotes).
    My mission in life is not only to survive,but to thrive and to do so with some Passion, some Compassion, some Humour and some Style.
    NST SEP No 1 No Debt No mortgage
  • Wanna_Bee_FreeWanna_Bee_Free Forumite
    1.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks very much to CCL for running the January thread and all you lovely turtles!

With lots of frogs tackled and a bunch more safely on a list I am feeling really good about January’s progress. Exercise went well and spending was slightly better although I have a long way still to go.

I have decided to bow out for now as I can’t hit it hard enough in Feb not to feel that I’m letting the side down.

So long and thanks for all the fish!
    Cutting Down Alcohol: 2020 112. 2021 Target 150 Current Total 95
    20: J12 F11 M03 A14 M07 J13 J08 A07 S15 O07 N11 D04
    21: J12 F13 M14 A11 M11 J07 J13 A04 S10
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Covid test firms form self-regulating body

A bid to tackle poor service concerns

MSE News

Cheap home insurance

Grab 100+ quotes & cashback

MSE Guides