Oneselect ceased trading

Options

Comments

• Subaru_WRX
    Options
    Try 0141 280 8896, can't guarantee it will work though.
  • brewerdave
    brewerdave Posts: 8,518 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    masonic wrote: »
    On their complaints page they do invite customers who are local to visit their offices in person - which is brave.

Bit of a long trek for me -Cardiff to Glasgow:rotfl:
  • trinidadone
    Options
    I received my final bill with one select today by email, does this mean i now have to wait or can i move suppliers?
    Trinidad - The hottest place to go
  • merchcon55
    Options
    Clearing out my spam folder - I found this from 15 Feb from Together:
    (I did not receive any earlier email they refer to in the 1st sentence)

Dear

We sent you an email a few days ago telling you to expect your final bill by Thursday 14 February 2019. We are writing to give you an update.

We have now sent out the majority of final bills for customers’ time with OneSelect but unfortunately, since OneSelect are in administration obtaining data and asking questions are just taking a little longer than we had expected.

You are one of the customers whose balance we are still working to finalise. There is no need to worry as we just wanted to let you know that we are close to having your bill ready. We hope to send you your final balance in the next few days. We will update you in a week’s time if we have not been able to finalise your bill before then.

We do apologise for this delay but we want to make sure that you only pay for the energy you used.

If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us on the following number 0333 150 1699 or by email at support@togetherenergy.co.uk.

Regards

The Together Team
  • nigelbb
    nigelbb Posts: 3,795 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I received my final bill with one select today by email, does this mean i now have to wait or can i move suppliers?
    I didn't wait for a final bill from OneSelect. I initiated a switch from Together Energy to EDF on 24th January & actually switched on 14th February.
  • nickcc
    nickcc Posts: 2,265 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    merchcon55 wrote: »
    Clearing out my spam folder - I found this from 15 Feb from Together:
    (I did not receive any earlier email they refer to in the 1st sentence)

Dear

We sent you an email a few days ago telling you to expect your final bill by Thursday 14 February 2019. We are writing to give you an update.

We have now sent out the majority of final bills for customers’ time with OneSelect but unfortunately, since OneSelect are in administration obtaining data and asking questions are just taking a little longer than we had expected.

You are one of the customers whose balance we are still working to finalise. There is no need to worry as we just wanted to let you know that we are close to having your bill ready. We hope to send you your final balance in the next few days. We will update you in a week’s time if we have not been able to finalise your bill before then.

We do apologise for this delay but we want to make sure that you only pay for the energy you used.

If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us on the following number 0333 150 1699 or by email at support@togetherenergy.co.uk.

Regards

The Together Team
    Just checked my spam folder and sure enough my One Select bill is there from TE. Fortunately it's a credit of £25.54 so stopping the December payment was obviously the correct course of action. Now just waiting for the TE bill following my switch to Pure Planet end of January, goodness knows how long that will take.
  • brewerdave
    edited 21 February 2019 at 1:06PM
    Options
    nickcc wrote: »
    Just checked my spam folder and sure enough my One Select bill is there from TE. Fortunately it's a credit of £25.54 so stopping the December payment was obviously the correct course of action. Now just waiting for the TE bill following my switch to Pure Planet end of January, goodness knows how long that will take.

Checked my spam folder but nowt there from TE! Will try phoning again this morning!:mad:
    EDIT -Got thru' just now - couldn't tell me if my OS bill was ready -just repeated that there had been some delays but I SHOULD get it this week!! The whole sorry mess as a direct result of OFGEM'S broken processes - both for allowing any old person to set up as a supplier and then "selecting" SOLRs with a pin!!:mad::mad:
  • merchcon55
    merchcon55 Posts: 302 Forumite
    edited 21 February 2019 at 8:56PM
    Options
    merchcon55 wrote: »

You are one of the customers whose balance we are still working to finalise. There is no need to worry as we just wanted to let you know that we are close to having your bill ready. We hope to send you your final balance in the next few days.

I actually received a Final Statement today from Together, covering the last 15 days of being with One Select.

It's remarkably accurate and shows I owe them around £14.00

EDIT: I just noticed there is no VAT Registration Number - making it a non-valid invoice. A few years ago I got out of paying one of those dubious Parking Charge Notices by raising that point, as well as that the VAT amount needed to be shown separately.

States someone from One Select Administrators will be in touch to arrange payment.

Now let's see if they can put an accurate bill together for 42 days Together were my Gas supplier.
  • rnickster
    Options
    Still nothing for me......

I'll give it until next week and give them a call. *sigh*
  • brewerdave
    Options
    rnickster wrote: »
    Still nothing for me......

I'll give it until next week and give them a call. *sigh*

Or me......got to the point of not bothering any more.....I OWE them but they still can't get their act together ...and the phone call last week when I finally got thru' - worse than useless:mad:
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback