Cheap Ryanair Flights Discussion Area

Options

Comments

• Queen_B_3
    Queen_B_3 Posts: 503 Forumite
    Options
    I bought flights from Manchester-Dublin for next January. Something to look forward to, I've never done anything like this before. So now just need to look out for cheap hotel deals between now and January. :j
    I :heart2: saving money
  • Edinburghlass_2
    Edinburghlass_2 Posts: 32,680 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Booking time has now been extended again until midnight on Thursday :)

http://www.ryanair.com/site/EN/fares.php?dest=HHN&base=STN&pos=cday
  • Edinburghlass_2
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    And for those that prefer Air Lingus they have an offer on at the moment but don't shoot the messenger if the taxes and charges are dear :)

http://www.aerlingus.com/cgi-bin/obel01im1/Services/free_fromuk.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1809492960.1213734218@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccddadeegjldgmgcefecfigdffgdfkg.0&P_OID=0&Category=3
  • CheeseCat
    CheeseCat Posts: 378 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone had a real problem using the Ryanair online check in?

I have been trying now for two hours!
    I am flying to Dublin on Sunday (not part of the offer but still damn cheap!) we are checking in online and using hand luggage only which helped. I just hope the online check in will work sometime soon!
    Proud meowmy of four fuzzy cats :)
  • beverley1296
    Options
    has anyone noticed they have started charging for priority boarding on hand luggage tickets now! I went last month and priority boarding was already printed on the ticket, and you did not have to pay?
  • cro-magnon
    cro-magnon Posts: 72 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone know of any of their destinations remotely close to the actually city they say???

Marseille - 25 mins by bus
    Madrid - airport has a metro station, 15 mins into town?
    Porto - airport has a metro station, 15 - 20 mins into town?
    Riga - 20 mins by bus
    Tampere - 30 mins by bus
    Rome - 40 mins by bus
    when i was in Rome it was also possible to get to/from the airport for 1 euro using a combination of metro and bus, 1 of the local buses (can't remember which) goes from Ciampino airport to Anagnina (the end of the metro line), you can then use the same ticket on the metro and is valid for 75 minutes but you'll need to buy a ticket from a kiosk beforehand.

I haven't flown to Pisa, Belfast, Dublin or any of the Polish airports but I would imagine that they are all close to their respective cities.
  • ohit
    ohit Posts: 370 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I can't book with RyanAir at the moment either. They must be under a heavy booking load.
    I will try again tomorrow morning though. I'm sure it will work eventually.

I love these RyanAir penny offers!
  • Ezmondino
    Ezmondino Posts: 404 Forumite
    Options
    Most of them AREN'T - thats why I was asking for the rare ones that ARE.

No body asked you to go through each one - just if people have found the airport within easy reach of the city centre it would be useful info for everyone when planning a trip (particularly a cheap day trip)

Asking for other people's advice and experiences is not 'lazy' - it's the whole ethos of this forum.

Friedrichshafen on Lake Konstanz is very close to the town, 5 mins, if that, in the car. Not much there though, better around the other side of the lake.

Bergerac is also very close too, 5 mins again.
  • Gemmzie
    Gemmzie Posts: 14,876 Forumite
    Options
    Can't get the site working today either :(
    No longer using this account for new posts from 2013
  • Edinburghlass_2
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I was just at friends who couldn't get it to load either, got their flights but couldn't confirm, hope its working by midnight for them.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure