Forum Home» Old Style MoneySaving

What are you making for dinner? - Page 689

New Post Advanced Search

What are you making for dinner?

7.1K replies 454.5K views

Replies

• kerri_gtkerri_gt Forumite
    9.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Xmas Saver!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Frith that does look delicious.  OH is veggie so its very rare i do a joint of anything. 
    Tonight OH had a mix of tapas bits again.
     I had the last of the cheesy leeks and peas (I'll call it thrice cooked rather than reheated for a third time), some mushroom quiche,  minted greens salad (courtesy of Mr Sains I'm afriad) and sliced, fried new pots. 
    Been super warm here today, up to about 25 degrees so patio swept and garden furniture cleaned off (I've been careful covering it as the cushions are really thick but got caught out when it started raining one day last week, also the cat had sat on one and it was all furry). Weather looks good all week so hopefully get a few more dinners outside.
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• JILJIL Forumite
    7.2K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had a bit of a headache today so husband cooked. I had jacket potato, cheese and beans. Others had rib eye steak, mushrooms, onion rings, tomatoes, salad and jacket potatoes.
  • klew356klew356 Forumite
    794 posts
    Fourth Anniversary 500 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    pigged out on a chinese last night, felt sluggish this morning so just had a small bowl of cereal. lunch im undecided. dinner this week will be mince and tatties/shepherds pie, steak night and a chicken and leek pie
  • IslandmaidIslandmaid Forumite
    5.2K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    We’re having chicken breast steamed broccoli and cauli cheese, new potatoes for DH

Note to self - STOP SPENDING MONEY !!

£300/£130
  • C_JC_J Forumite
    2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    I've got a beef rendang simmering away in the slow cooker, and my it smells good :) It is mostly this recipe, but I marinaded the cubes of beef for 24 hours beforehand in lemongrass, ginger, garlic and chilli.  I've made a white chocolate cheesecake for this week's puddens.
  • kerri_gtkerri_gt Forumite
    9.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Xmas Saver!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sweet and sour quorn and noodles from the freezer stock for me.
    OH is having tapas bits again.
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• arielgirlarielgirl Forumite
    124 posts
    100 Posts
    Yesterday I had my first ever Five Guys. Really nice. And didn't need dinner in the evening.
    Tonight, noodle soup where I shoved in lots of veg, chicken and some seafood mix.
  • klew356klew356 Forumite
    794 posts
    Fourth Anniversary 500 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    i enjoyed five guys  too but thought it was expensive.  last night was mince and tatties, with the leftover mince i made a small shepherds pie with a cheesy top for tonight. thank god as im shattered today and the last thing i want to do tonight is cook!
  • IslandmaidIslandmaid Forumite
    5.2K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Massive salad with chicken and egg tonight, we have a tonne of salad that needs using, mostly from the garden 👍
    Note to self - STOP SPENDING MONEY !!

£300/£130