PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Old Style Wednesday 12th September 2007

Options

Comments

• twink
    twink Posts: 3,827 Forumite
    Options
    anniestar wrote: »
    Twink I need to confess-just didn't want to be the first one to do it thats all:rotfl: I also dont like HobNobs:confused:I have tried but...........:rotfl:

oh anniestar how could you say that, i can just hear aussielass sniggering when she reads it :D
  • redruby
    redruby Posts: 7,317 Forumite
    Options
    Afternoon all

very quick one from me today, at work, hope everyting has calmed down a bit since yesterday.

had a quick tidy up before I left home this morning, dw emptied, kitchen tided, loo bleached.

Chicken pie for tea, but have no potatoes, may have to get chips,:D

Shopping being delivered tomorrow so no point byuing any.

Happy birthday to mrs Mix and disbif :beer:
  • patentgirl
    patentgirl Posts: 1,028 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Hi Everyone
    Happy Birthday Mrs Mix and Disdisbiff
    Thank you everyone for all you kind messages over OH's redundancy news everyone is so nice on here, it is just a waiting game for him now he doesnt really want to start looking for another job until he has an actual date and he doesnt really want to give up the redundancy money either, he has thought about retraining whoever mentioned that, that might be an option for him, my mum has just rang from Spain apparantly they had heard about it out there dont tell me how!
    Not sure what tea will be bit out of sorts at the moment something out of the freezer all up to date with washing and ironing which is a total first for me
    hugs to anyone that needs themxx
    Frugal challenge 2024

• this_is_it
    this_is_it Posts: 1,318 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Afternoon everyone,
    Happy Birthday Mrs Mix & disdisbiff hope you both have a lovely day.
    Cleaned and tidyed upstairs this morning ds and dd are meant to do there own rooms think i need to remind them when they get in later.Just made lentil and veg soup for lunch will freeze the rest it was ok at least it was filling.Have sardines defrosting in the fridge not sure what i'm going to do with them yet, I'm trying to use whats in the freezer as i didnt get my monthly meat this month might try and leave it till payday if i can.
    Hugs to everyone.
  • Peem
    Peem Posts: 645 Forumite
    Options
    anniestar wrote: »
    Twink I need to confess-just didn't want to be the first one to do it thats all:rotfl: I also dont like HobNobs:confused:I have tried but...........:rotfl:

That's OK. I'll eat your share.:j :rotfl: :rotfl:

(Purely because I don't want anything to go to waste!)
    "You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." - C.S. Lewis
  • Shez
    Shez Posts: 2,180 Forumite
    Options
    dannahaz wrote: »
    Morning everyone

've now discovered a lot of people seem to have full PM boxes!

Mine's not full:o I'm obviously not one of the "popular" crowd:rotfl:

Danahaz - re library books - Glad my daily drivel has been of some use to someone today then!:D

Twink/Annie - Doesnt look we'll be getting our car back yet:o
  • meanmarie
    meanmarie Posts: 5,328 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Afternoon all,

Blood pressure still not properly settled...haven't been like this for a long time and losing my patience...which is a great help!

Happy birthday Mrs Mix and Disdisbiff :bdaycake: :bdaycake: enjoy your day.

Jackie...glad to hear that you are feeling better, but remember to take things easy.

Anniestar...hugs to Phoebe for to-morrow

PenPin....hope that your tooth problem will not be as bad as you expect.

Hugs to all who are not feeling well or who are upset for any reason

Prawn stirfry for dinner later, have lots of veggies which need using up...might make apple sponge for pudding...OH no longer likes apple tart as it gives him heartburn (?!)

Will be back later to check on attendance

Love

Marie
    Weight 08 February 86kg
  • dannahaz
    dannahaz Posts: 1,068 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've just had to make a batch of Twinks. 1/3rd standard, 1/3rd Ginger Twinks, and 1/3 ChocChip Twinks. They are in the oven as I type.

I ate some of the raw mixture, also delicious.

Ooh, they're beeping at me. Back later
  • Penny-Pincher!!
    Options
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.......I am having my teeth done this friday:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ....my consultant at Kings was not impressed and I think someone has had a good talking too:o I am really gutted as its my Birthday meal on Friday evening and wont be fit enough to go as I dont know if I can eat after and am being sedated.

Has anyone been sedated before? I will have a needle on back of hand apparently:confused:

I am sooooooooooooo nervous!!

PP
    xx
    To repeat what others have said, requires education, to challenge it,
    requires brains!
    FEB GC/DIESEL £200/4 WEEKS
  • patentgirl
    patentgirl Posts: 1,028 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Sounds yum dannahaz put the kettle on and save me a choc chip one and I will be round!
    Frugal challenge 2024

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport