Add your feedback on energy supplier Iresa

Options

Comments

• you_llneverwalkalone
    Options
    I,ve completed my move to Iresa month ago.

Move happened as expected. Online account opened with correct details. First direct debit taken.

Gave Iresa my opening meter readings & received email confirmation of the reading but the reading is still not showing my online account. Still not receive my final bill from Eon either.

I,ll keep you updated.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,097 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    [QUOTE=poppellerant;72522089

In fact my issue with meter readings and direct debit amount remains unresolved. But it seems as though things might be on the mend. I get the impression my issues will be resolved in a few weeks time, but part of me is doubtful.[/QUOTE]

Best of luck. I am 155 days into my contract and counting. I note today that Iresa has marked my complaints as Resolved. i may have to contact Mystic Meg to find out what, if anything, they have done. No meter readings have appeared on my account since January.
  • Raxiel
    Raxiel Posts: 1,401 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    I got an email telling me a bill was ready this morning, judging by how slow the site is running I suspect I'm not the only one.

Electricity bill is fine, as usual. The CV on The gas still doesn't quite match my own calculation, but it's much closer than last time - 12p error in my favour on a £75 bill rather than an 18p error in their favour on £16.

My main concern is that my electricity account is in credit by £20 but the gas is now in debit by £10 ( the effect of replacing an electric shower with one on the combi I'd guess). Didn't matter when it was just a line on a the account page, but now it's on a bill. Hopefully it won't lead to any silly 'you owe us money' messages during the next three weeks until the next DD
    3.6 kW PV in the Midlands - 9x Sharp 400W black panels - 6x facing SE and 3x facing SW, Solaredge Optimisers and Inverter. 400W Derril Water (one day). Octopus Flux
  • miniemma
    miniemma Posts: 505 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Yep, me too. I've been refreshing this thread to see if I was alone.

"This site can’t be reached

selfservice.iresa.co.uk took too long to respond."

Oh the irony.
  • Raxiel
    Raxiel Posts: 1,401 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    miniemma wrote: »
    Yep, me too. I've been refreshing this thread to see if I was alone.

"This site can’t be reached

selfservice.iresa.co.uk took too long to respond."

Oh the irony.
    It's definitely up, just slow. I was accessing it via mobile which may have made a difference.
    3.6 kW PV in the Midlands - 9x Sharp 400W black panels - 6x facing SE and 3x facing SW, Solaredge Optimisers and Inverter. 400W Derril Water (one day). Octopus Flux
  • brewerdave
    brewerdave Posts: 8,511 Forumite
    Options
    Tried to log on last night and again this morning ...but no go. :(
    Not worried as the balance they were showing agreed with my spreadsheet (minus the end of month interest credit) but I was hoping that the bill might include a suggested reduction in my DD as I'm ~ 7 weeks in credit (rather than one month) already:)
  • collectors
    collectors Posts: 231 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Their communications are abysmal, about 2 weeks to get an answer. I get the impression they are a small company that has bitten of more than they can chew. The other thing to watch out for is they don't have the facility's to read smart meters. I have a smart meter but i still have to send my readings once every month. "Pain in the backside"
    One bonus is there prices are good. :j
  • DonnySaver
    DonnySaver Posts: 563 Forumite
    Options
    I can't get on this morning. Does EVERYONE get the email that their bill is ready to view at the SAME time - thus causing a deluge of traffic to their website?
  • System
    System Posts: 178,097 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Wow - would you believe it. I have got a bill for April.

I cannot complain about their use of the wrong CV as the bill shows absolutely no gas usage for March, and it is based on an incorrect balance carried forward from my Transactions Page.

No bills for December/January, February or March.

This 'hole' just gets deeper and deeper.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    collectors wrote: »
    Their communications are abysmal, about 2 weeks to get an answer. I get the impression they are a small company that has bitten of more than they can chew. The other thing to watch out for is they don't have the facility's to read smart meters. I have a smart meter but i still have to send my readings once every month. "Pain in the backside"
    One bonus is there prices are good. :j
    No supplier can read a smart meter that has been installed by another supplier. It would have been the same if you switched to one of the "big 6".
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure