Add your feedback on energy supplier Iresa

Options

Comments

• brewerdave
    brewerdave Posts: 8,518 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Just noticed that no interest has been credited at the end of April on my relatively large positive balance.
  • Al_Ross
    Al_Ross Posts: 907 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Same here,no interest.

I recently contacted them through there website support regarding getting my extra money in my account returned(about £300) and my payments halfed.They replied to me by email after a few days and advised it will get done.

I have to say, I do not have any real moans regarding Iresa so far and I have a reputation for moaning.
  • martyp
    martyp Posts: 1,047 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hengus wrote: »
    I have just checked my online account more than in hope that my gas meter readings might appear only to find that the Support page is populated with automated e-mails relating to meter readings - all marked resolved. The cynic in me thinks that this might be a clever way for Iresa to prove to Ofgem that it is getting a grip on the e-mails etc from customers requesting support. That said, I am still waiting for a response to my e-mail about my incorrect January bill.

I checked and there was a new support ticket on mine too for the 1st May that seemed the same as yours. I'd recently sent them another reading but not raised any more tickets about anything. It was showing as resolved and was basically a copy of the e-mail you get:

This letter is to acknowledge the receipt of your meter readings. Your meter readings have now been submitted for VALIDATION and will be available to view in your account if it is classified as "CORRECT" by reading validation rules. The time to validate your readings can take anywhere from 1 - 14 days.
    Please find below, a summary of your submission:
    Meter Id: KXXXXXX :: Reading Date : May 1, 2017 :: Reading 1 : 96209

• If you are a new customer, please wait at least 10 days for your submission to appear in your online account
    • If you are an existing customer, please wait at least 5 days for your submission to appear in your online account

What if my readings fail validation?
    It is not unusual for some of your readings to fail the validation process established by the energy market regulation. When this happens, the reading will not show up in your online account and we will not use it to bill you.
    Given the volume of readings processed daily by the energy market agents, individual feedback on reading validation FAILURE is not practicable. Continue to submit your meter readings every month and we will generate a consumption based on your valid readings when one is available in your online account.
    Kind Regards,
    Adeniyi Oladeji
  • macman
    macman Posts: 53,098 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    What's our latest take on this macman? You mentioned you were expecting a call from one of our Complaints Managers (post #652). What did they say? Have we estimated a final bill yet?

Sorry for all the questions.

Malc

Thanks for your interest Malc. No, no call yet, and no estimated bill.
    No free lunch, and no free laptop ;)
  • Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative
    Options
    macman wrote: »
    Thanks for your interest Malc. No, no call yet, and no estimated bill.

You're welcome macman and sorry we've not been in touch. You know where I am if you need any help with this from our end. Just let me know.

Malc
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • macman
    macman Posts: 53,098 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks Malc, but how do I contact you since you are unable to accept PM's?
    No free lunch, and no free laptop ;)
  • grumpycrab
    grumpycrab Posts: 4,989 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    WebForumAdvisors@eonenergy.com (it's in his About Me)
    If you put your general location in your Profile, somebody here may be able to come and help you.
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative
    Options

Sorry macman. Should've mentioned, as grumpycrab says, there's an email address in my Profile. I'm not in now until Tuesday but Helena will be here on Monday.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Malc
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    Options
    grumpycrab wrote: »
    WebForumAdvisors@eonenergy.com (it's in his About Me)

Thanks for that grumpycrab. Forgot to mention where to find my contact details. :o

Have a good weekend.

Malc
  • poppellerant
    poppellerant Posts: 1,936 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I would very strongly urge people to check that their payments are correct. I didn't see it at first, but my direct debit is not being fully distributed between my gas and electric accounts and there is a small amount of my payment left over and unaccounted for.

For example, if my direct debit was £100 and being split distributed between the accounts, I might expect around £55 to go to my gas and £45 towards my electric. But, as an example, my gas account is only receiving £50 while my electric account continues to receive £45. So where is the rest?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure