Options
1234568»

Comments

• Angry_Bear
    Angry_Bear Posts: 2,021 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    duchy wrote: »
    Shepherds pie can be very good comfort food during a break up however.................... so possibly is more relevant !
    I love shepherds pie, OH never did so I haven't had it in years .... that's tomorrow sorted then ;)
    Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?
    ― Sir Terry Pratchett, 1948-2015
  • mark5
    mark5 Posts: 1,363 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    What usually happens is the bloke will complain about lack of sex, the woman will dismiss it, this goes on for a while then he finally gives in to temptation else where.

Any woman who thinks her husband won't cheat when their sex life is more or less non existent is kidding herself.
  • Guest101
    Guest101 Posts: 15,764 Forumite
    Options
    justme111 wrote: »
    Guest , op did not ask "why this happened". She is not trying to stay with him and make it work either for you to argue she should ask. So your comments are about as relevant to this thread as a recipe for shepherds pie.

Blah blah blah

- don't agree with someone so will dismiss anything they say as nonsense.

It's a public forum, if you don't like other people's opinion start your own and moderate as appropriate.
  • justme111
    justme111 Posts: 3,508 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    mark5 wrote: »
    What usually happens is the bloke will complain about lack of sex, the woman will dismiss it, this goes on for a while then he finally gives in to temptation else where.

Any woman who thinks her husband won't cheat when their sex life is more or less non existent is kidding herself.
    Indeed that what often happens. Often /sometimes a woman "succumbs to temptation " first and cheats as lack of satisfying sexual life affects her as well (surprise surprise women enjoy sex as well )
    The word "dilemma" comes from Greek where "di" means two and "lemma" means premise. Refers usually to difficult choice between two undesirable options.
    Often people seem to use this word mistakenly where "quandary" would fit better.
  • duchy
    duchy Posts: 19,511 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Options
    If you want to tell yourself that it's OK to cheat because you are sulking that your life partner has lost interest rather than investigate why you on longer turn them on (not pulling your weight in the relationship or just not satisfying partner physically oare the top two reasons ) then go right ahead- but don't assume everyone thinks that way. You might just be boring them sexually ! ;)
    I Would Rather Climb A Mountain Than Crawl Into A Hole

MSE Florida wedding .....no problem
  • Mojisola
    Mojisola Posts: 35,558 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    mark5 wrote: »
    justme111 wrote: »
    Often /sometimes a woman "succumbs to temptation " first and cheats as lack of satisfying sexual life affects her as well (surprise surprise women enjoy sex as well )

Neither is acceptable. If there is a major problem with the physical stuff, sort it out. If the relationship can't be mended, separate and then find someone else to have sex with.
  • justme111
    justme111 Posts: 3,508 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Obviously, mojisola
    I was not talking about what was right and what was wrong. I just tried to get the message across that women are made from the same sort of stuff, suffer from no sex life as well and creating good sex life is not their exclusive responsibility.
    The word "dilemma" comes from Greek where "di" means two and "lemma" means premise. Refers usually to difficult choice between two undesirable options.
    Often people seem to use this word mistakenly where "quandary" would fit better.
  • Angry_Bear
    Angry_Bear Posts: 2,021 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Had a chat with ex-OH today, I think reality has set in a bit - he agreed to me buying him out and said he would start looking for somewhere else to live.
    Sad, but also relieved :(.
    Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?
    ― Sir Terry Pratchett, 1948-2015
  • duchy
    duchy Posts: 19,511 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Options
    It is sad but once it's over far better for both of you to start moving forward with your lives apart than to sit in limbo.
    I Would Rather Climb A Mountain Than Crawl Into A Hole

MSE Florida wedding .....no problem
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family