Forum Home» Phones & TV» Mobiles

Official Vodafone Complaints/Query Thread - Page 70

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Official Vodafone Complaints/Query Thread

edited 20 January 2016 at 9:36AM in Mobiles
1.3K replies 261.1K views

Replies

• backinbusinessbackinbusiness Forumite
    756 posts
    Ninth Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    ✭✭✭
    Good evening. Herewith my reference WRT135 [#14582286.

Thank you.

BiB
    DF :grin:
  • mobilejunkiemobilejunkie Forumite
    8.5K posts
    ✭✭✭✭

All the calls are recorded for training purposes, so I suggest to Vodafone that they listen to all their call centre staff to identify and cut down on the 'misinformation' (lying).

Really? You still don't get it, do you?

Vodafone may listen to the recordings but it's to reward staff for fobbing off, misleading, giving false promises, passing the buck, hanging up oh... and yes... lying, among many other manouvres.
  • Hi

I'm trying to post my issue through the web contact form using WRT135 etc but I keep getting an error message when clicking submit, I have tried on IE, Firefox and Chrome.

I have been trying to submit NHS details since upgrading a couple of weeks ago but keep getting an error message asking me to email the details!! When speaking to CS they just keep telling me to keep trying or they have asked a manager to call me back... Which they never have!!

Any other way to get through to someone would be great!

Thanks x
    8.5K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    See post 597 on page 30.
  • Thank you so much, email sent, lets see where we get to now!
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • Really? You still don't get it, do you?

Vodafone may listen to the recordings but it's to reward staff for fobbing off, misleading, giving false promises, passing the buck, hanging up oh... and yes... lying, among many other manouvres.

I guess you don't get ironic comment then
    8.5K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do when it is.
  • Rambo83 wrote: »
    I have had issues for over 11 months with my billing with vodafone. every time i call or use chat they say its fixed and i wont have to call up. but then again i have to do the same the following month.

I have 3 numbers on my account now and the billing has been wrong every month. The bill does not represent the money they take out its a joke. One agent said the amount they seeing is correct on their side but online its totally different.i have just had enough. I have saved all my chats so hopefully that will help.

I just want to leave with my three numbers now and not have to pay any compensation as they haven't been able to sort the issue out. I am only on a sim only deal with all of them and when i renewed and got a great deal they said that ll my billing would be sorted.

I should be able to leave due to the fact vodafone cant sort my billing out and causing grief every month.

I have just logged the request and this is my ref i hope those on this forum can sort something.

WRT135 [#14528384]

Hope to hear back soon

Hi all i just want to say Vodafone got in contact with me earlier this week and found there were issues with my account and resolved it.
    What i didnt understand is after months of trying to sort it TOM who called was able to see the issues and resolved them and why could the others not see it and fix it and save all the hastle.

In the end i did still end up leaving vodafone as i had enough and got my pac codes.

what i am trying to say is even though all the past idiots i spoke to , to resolve my issue could not. This one person was able to and if this one person had resolved it last year i may still have been a customer so i have taken all three numbers with me.

I have faith in the guys who are on this forum but not the on call agents or the agents i call up.

Good luck to the rest of you out there.
    :beer::j:A
  • I do when it is.

Are you american because they don't understand irony either.

Instead of making vaguely snide comments about other posters why don't you just concentrate on your own issues or offer something constructive.
    8.5K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apart from not understanding the very thing you claim to you're psychic too.
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support