WARNING - Using Credit Card at Interflora Online

1141516171820»

Comments

• Just discovered why I kept going over my overdraft limit! This has cost me dearly.

I am annoyed that my bank (Lloyds) have no ability/desire to just stop these people when I say I don't want them taking money from my account.

I do not accept that I voluntarily signed up for any service of this sort. I certainly did not give them my details. This is a serious invasion.

I've been duped pure and simple and I am shaking with anger.

National Express should know better and are complicit in the scam.

After speaking to the thick skinned battleaxe on the Shopperdiscounts help line I explained clearly that I do not accept her apology ("...if you do not feel that the membership was properly explained....") and that I will be hunting down the chaps behind this operation.

I explained to her that I never knowingly signed up to their scheme, I never gave them my details and that it was never made clear that NE would pass them on. I certainly have had no benefit from it whatsoever and said I want my money back straight away, she said she could only give me the last 3 transactions back and that I would have to fill in a complaint form to get any more.

Seething with anger.:mad: Ready to Rampage
  • hello,

I have just noticed that this £10 charge has been applied to my account every month since January 2010. I'm surprised I haven't seen it before because I do usually check every month but I guess because it's a small amount I haven't really taken much notice. However when you add it up it is £110 and if I had not noticed would have continued.

Contacted my bank (smile)-they said they could not refund or cancel any future payments and that I should contact shopper discounts. Shopper discounts are closed at the moment however I have sent them a strongly worded e-mail advising that I will contact trading standards etc if they don't refund the money which I'm perfectly happy to do.

This thread is huge and although I've read a lot of the posts I may have missed one referring to my point-

how can the company get away with this when they are not sending out invoices either via e-mail or post?

I have never received any form of invoice or receipt of payment. If I had have received an e-mail for example I would've cottoned onto this scam straightaway which is obviously why they don't send the invoice but I'm sure that must break some kind of UK regulation? All of my bills are invoiced even if it's e-mail or PayPal-I always get something.

If I don't get refunded straightaway I will investigate this as well. I think I got caught through the Interflora website however I'm not sure.

I'm really surprised this is still going on after the scam was identified in 2007 on here.
  • Pizza Hut via pizzahut.co.uk are involved in this scam aswell- needless to say I will not be ordering from them again. This was their unsatisfactory response which came back quickly enough for me to believe it was a stock answer probably following similar complaints and did not respond to my specific questions and requests-

WebLoyalty owns and operates the Shopper Discounts & Rewards programme. The
    programme offers year-round savings and discounts of up to 20% at over 900
    top online retailers plus a number of protection benefits such as Delivery
    Guarantee, Best Price Guarantee and Extended Warranty. They offer this
    service to their customers because they feel it's of value and complements
    our offerings, enabling you to make savings on your online shopping and to
    make further savings of £10 per month on future purchases with
    PizzaHut.co.uk

Customers have the opportunity to join the programme following an online
    purchase on the PizzaHut.co.uk website. All customers that decide to join
    the programme get the first 30 days free so they can try it out and see if
    it is of benefit to them. It is then only £10 per month thereafter. They
    want all members to derive value from the programme but should you feel it
    is not really for you, you can easily cancel your membership at any time
    during the free trial period and at any time thereafter.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate WebLoyalty directly,
    on the following numbers:

Shopper Discounts and Rewards - 08082341539

My Time Rewards - 08082341520
  • Cheeky !!!!!!s!! I used to buy from them all the time! Thanks for the info.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure