NST: September: the Turtles go Wombling

Comments

• traveller
    traveller Posts: 1,506 Forumite
    Wow the Bellagio :)That's a stunning beautiful hotel! I love when the fountains play time to say goodbye :T And the conservatory is beautiful! I'm playing for a free buffet on Myvegas-do you play it? We did LA without a car. We took the Megabus to LA from Vegas for a total of $70 for all of us, return and stayed in Hollywood. Not a particular fan of Hollywood! San Diego and San Francisco are supposed to be nice, but i' cant offer advice as I've never been. Your plans sound great. I find Vegas hotels great value for what they are. The Bellagio probably costs the same as a bog standard New York one. When you go to NY don't miss Washington square park :)
    :A Your Always in my heart, you never ever will be forgotten-9/9/14:heart2:
  • traveller
    Thanks MissTara :)
  • stewby - we did san francisco years ago and I loved it! Dh had previously been tp LA and said he much preferred SF. Integrated transport system, loads to see snd do for free/cheap. Easy to walk around. I'd happily go back there. Get well soon.

bob - hope your son gets better quickly. Thanks for asking re dd. Currently things are going much better and her class teacher has been excellent. Mow we just need to get over her general dislike of school!
    NST March lion #8; NSD ; MFW9/3/23 Whoop Whoop!!!
  • Fmess
    Fmess Posts: 2,920 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Evening all,

Wow you have all been chatty today :)

traveller - huge congratulations! What an amazing amount to have managed to pay off and so quickly!

stewby - hope you feel better soon and I'm sure another opportunity at work will come up. And yes a nurse would be very welcome to our little community.

Today has been a SFD :) I seem to be pretty ok at SFDs when I'm at work! Not much else to report, knackered again so off to bed.
    LBM = 07/09/13 Debt = £13339 (100% cleared)
    New roof and car £8557/£19003 New kitchen £396/£5039 Credit card Paid Student loan Paid
  • Fmess
    Fmess Posts: 2,920 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    misstara congratulations on paying off cc2 :j
    LBM = 07/09/13 Debt = £13339 (100% cleared)
    New roof and car £8557/£19003 New kitchen £396/£5039 Credit card Paid Student loan Paid
  • traveller
    Thanks FMESS :)
  • Hi everyone!

Well done traveller and misstar!!!

bob hope you DS is better soon. Mine was off yesterday with a similar thing but it only lasted about 12 hours, so hopefully will be the same for you.

Have hopefully found a tenant for my house. They are paying a deposit at the end of this week so hopefully all will go to plan!

Delivered my large business order today and the lady placed another order straight away!

Exhausted now so off to bed!
  • stewby
    stewby Posts: 1,206 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Right, have read back a bit, opened a second page to keep myself right and am going to attempt to comment on everything. Hopefully.

489louise: absolutely loved that programme. although I love most of the stuff kevin macleod does anyways.

I do like the idea of living in the middle of nowhere. When I was younger and thought I was going to fail my course (I am not very academic which is probably not a surprise based on my poor use of language on here), the plan was to move to America.
    However, ended up passing the course and here I am.

Hey dolly: congratulations on your possible interview. Will the job make a big difference to you??

Gosh welshkitty, please look after yourself. Scary stuff electricity. Good luck with your uni course.

Well done on getting rid of cc2 misstara.

Will have a nosey at San Fransisco. Think I have looked at it before but just keep floating back to Los Angeles. Not quite sure why.
    I have never heard of myvegas... what does it involve??

Right... definitely off to bed again now. Struggling to remember exactly what caused my light bulb moment which is a bit strange as it should be quite a profound moment.
    :undecided

edit: forgot to ask... NSK has stopped her blog. last I heard she wasn't feeling very well in Thailand. Is she okay??
    Mortgage: £0/£80,329.91
    Savings: £0/£6400
    :love:
  • Tis the last day of the challenge - go for it!
    NST March lion #8; NSD ; MFW9/3/23 Whoop Whoop!!!
  • traveller
    Morning everyone:) Welshkitty, well don on the orders :T Stewby, Myvegas is a bookfacegame. You play it to get free stuff in Vegas, but you do not buy chips, you just keep prolonging the free ones ;) You can redeem them for buffets, show tickets. Have a look on bookface. Any ?s ask away :)Well i've got to getreadyforwork, so havea great day everyone :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport