erind Posts: 98 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks for your replies Trish and Di.
  • Rae115
    Rae115 Posts: 187 Forumite
    Options
    told you im gonna splash out...

got my cheq today for £9.42 yeah and its all mine (LOL)
  • viccaleva
    Options
    A wins a win lol
  • di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    Exactly, well done Rae!:beer:
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • taren
    taren Posts: 55 Forumite
    Options
    tifosi wrote: »
    Congrats!

What email address did you use for MBNA?

Thanks

:D

Sorry for the slow response...
    I emailed this email address first time [EMAIL="mbna.customer.resolutions@mbna.com"]mbna.customer.resolutions@mbna.com[/EMAIL] respondent was Rachel Nixon

but further replies were from [EMAIL="bac.customer.resolutions@bankofamerica.com"]bac.customer.resolutions@bankofamerica.com[/EMAIL] Rachel Nixon

Final offer was made by a Gail Powell - Vice President

Hope this helps
    LBM NOV 2010 DEBT YEARLY PROGRESS | 2009 £77k | 2010 £72k | 2011 £51k | 2012 £40k | DEBT FREE [STRIKE]AUGUST[/STRIKE] July 2013? - CURRENT DEBT TOTAL £0.00
    Debts - | Lloyds CC [STRIKE]£13,881 £0.00[/STRIKE]| Lloyds Loan [STRIKE]£14,663£0.00[/STRIKE]| Opus CC[STRIKE] £570 £0.00 [/STRIKE]| Mint [STRIKE]£513 £0.00 [/STRIKE]| Coop [STRIKE]£1848 £0.00 [/STRIKE]| Barclaycard CC[STRIKE] £6,399 £0.00[/STRIKE]| Barclaycard/Egg CC £5470 £0.00 | Overdraft [STRIKE]£1000 £0.00.[/STRIKE]
  • taren
    taren Posts: 55 Forumite
    Options
    sunny8 wrote: »
    OMG!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:beer:
    Cant believe it..after nearly an hour on the phone to MBNA, rang the loans line & asked a lovely girl called 'lisa' if she could look in to my file...and....YES...YES....YES.........paid out on both loans:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    I had 1 loan, then consolidated it after 18 months for a further 18 months....Lisa said my cheques have been raised and have went to be signed off so i should receive them within the next week or so....fingers crossed...:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    I should be paid £2158.97 & £1320.66 wow, wow, wow!!
    She said the calculations should be with the letter!!!!:rotfl::rotfl:
    I will have never had so much money in my hand that is mine!!!:j:j
    As soon as the cheques are cleared they are going towards outstanding debts.. and then when my oh gets paid out on Natwest , we will hopefully be nearly debt free:j:j:j:j What a feeling that will be:A:A:A

Thank you to all you superstars on here, di, amersall, derwent, niggly, tifosi and ALL you out there ..as without your ongoing stories & support i wouldnt of done it!!!:j:j:j MWAH :p xx

I am soooo H.A.P.P.Y for you - awesome news well done !!!!
    LBM NOV 2010 DEBT YEARLY PROGRESS | 2009 £77k | 2010 £72k | 2011 £51k | 2012 £40k | DEBT FREE [STRIKE]AUGUST[/STRIKE] July 2013? - CURRENT DEBT TOTAL £0.00
    Debts - | Lloyds CC [STRIKE]£13,881 £0.00[/STRIKE]| Lloyds Loan [STRIKE]£14,663£0.00[/STRIKE]| Opus CC[STRIKE] £570 £0.00 [/STRIKE]| Mint [STRIKE]£513 £0.00 [/STRIKE]| Coop [STRIKE]£1848 £0.00 [/STRIKE]| Barclaycard CC[STRIKE] £6,399 £0.00[/STRIKE]| Barclaycard/Egg CC £5470 £0.00 | Overdraft [STRIKE]£1000 £0.00.[/STRIKE]
  • Tiny_Terror
    Options
    di3004 wrote: »
    Hi there

This is something on cards that the FSA wants banks to do, some I believe have made a start, and glad they have automatically contact you, as some would not even know if they've been mis sold, they still say to customers though do not wait for them to write to you, if you think you have a case then pursue them, in your case though you don't have to do that.
    Good luck on your reclaiming.;)

Hi Di

I had checked my old credit card statements and I didn't have any PPI on it. When I phoned them to ask what loan it was regarding (as I had paid PPI on all 3 of them) as the letter was a bit vague they said they were looking at any loans I had taken out with them in the past 7 years.

My husband also used to have a CC with them, but no loans, and he hasn't received any letters.

Does this mean they are investigating loans too and not just CCs?

Tiny Terror
  • smitchy73
    smitchy73 Posts: 2,558 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Rae115 wrote: »

Well done Rae, great win:j:j:j:D
    Thanks to all the competition posters.
  • amersall
    amersall Posts: 17,006 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    LynK wrote: »
    Thanks, will ring them tomorrow, sorry but who is the ICO?
    Look at this,they will help you if you are not able to get the information on your account from the bank.

http://www.ico.gov.uk/
  • amersall
    amersall Posts: 17,006 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Rae115 wrote: »

:D:D Dont spend it all at once :rotfl:
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure