First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    :j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j
    WELL DONE TO ALL WINNERS TODAY :beer::beer:
    ONWARDS AND UPWARDS :money:
  • dan4868
    dan4868 Posts: 21 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone had any success with RBS i feel like i want to bang my head against a wall, are they stalling or just incompitant ?:mad:

:wall:
  • computerbuddy
    Options
    dan4868 wrote: »
    Has anyone had any success with RBS i feel like i want to bang my head against a wall, are they stalling or just incompitant ?:mad:

Rubbish Bank Stalling, They have not been very good with communication with my claim, but will keep on at them.
    ;)
  • dan4868
    dan4868 Posts: 21 Forumite
    Options
    Rubbish Bank Stalling, They have not been very good with communication with my claim, but will keep on at them.
    ;)

when did you put your claim in as i put mine in 25 oct last year and the the 31st is 12 days away and i have heard nothing, i dont think they will complete all the claims in time.;)
  • klflosser
    klflosser Posts: 166 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Rasher3864 wrote: »
    I received my letter from the FSA saying that Barclays have agreed to settle and will right to me by the end of August with details of the settlement, that was months ago and still nothing! Any ideas should I go back to the ombudsman?

Can anyone help?

I had a similar letter in June from FOS regarding 2 Barclays loans. I also had a letter direct from Barclays regarding my Barclaycard, all of which said I would hear by the end of August.

Don't worry, I have heard nothing either but am sure they will get around to us eventually. Not long to wait now.
  • di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    Could anybody give me the email address of who to chase in relation to CITI cards PPI please? Thanks

I know its on here somewhere, but not on the CEO list on this site, so bumping up for you hon, hopefully someone will have these and post them up soon, good luck.;)
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • di3004
    Options
    Morning all, I've already had one success thanks to help from this site, can't believe how easy it was just following the advice on here!

Now my claim against HFC has been upheld and I'm waiting for an offer i nthe post.The PPI in total was around £1300 over 2 loans but one loan was a consolidation of the other, and the later one was paid off early. Just wondered as a general rule, what sort of early payment discount do banks give, and when take out a consolidation loan, how's that affect the PPI on the first loan ?

Many thanks in advance..

Hi welcome and Well done!:beer:

Right, normally when you take out a new loan to consolidate the other with the same business, they may reduce the balance on the first loan which they will class as a rebate, so you don't see the money but it will be used to reduce the balance, then the amount of the balance is carried over to the new loan, so you will still be owed something on the first loan as well.
  • jenny57
    jenny57 Posts: 23 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Tinks, When did you acutally start your claim for ppi, with halifax
  • di3004
    Options
    Tink_04 wrote: »
    Hi everyone just wanted to share a success from halifax - even thought they stated at first i had no such thing as PPI. I got a CHQ for £2103 yesterday!!!

Well done and Congratulations!:T:beer::j
  • di3004
    Options
    dan4868 wrote: »

Hi Dan

When was the last time you heard from them? :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure