The Trials & Tribulations of Trying to Conceive when its just not happening (12m+)

Options

Comments

• Fairy_dust
    Options
    That's fantastic news Live! Now for the longest two weeks of both your lives :). Have my fingers crossed for you!

ThinkPink I can't remember exactly how long it took before OH had to do his SA (I think 6-8 weeks sound about right) but I think the results took around 7-10 days to come through. Hopefully you don't have too long to wait for that :).

Frozen Hope you are recovering well & are starting to get to grips with your crutches :D.

Tam So sorry to hear that AF made an appearance (hugs).

Question Ladies (sorry Live :)) that have used cyclogest, have you ever had a burning sensation when you pee? I'm a bit stingy down there when I go to the toilet and afterwards too. It doesn't feel as bad as when I've had cystitis in the past but I'm certainly aware of it. I know that cyclogest can irritate you so I wonder if it's aggravated my urethra? I've never had this in my other cycles that I've used it. My Dr will be closed tomorrow as it's a local holiday here but I think the clinic should be open so I will call them.

Hugs to anyone I've missed & who needs them xx
    52 Week Challenge £15/£1378
  • tea_lover
    tea_lover Posts: 8,261 Forumite
    Options
    Hello everyone, hope you're all doing ok. Best of luck to all the PUPO peeps xx.

As expected - AF turned up once the hotel was booked lol. Well, to be fair it did wait until I'd scoffed a lovely hotel breakfast to start spotting. Am now thinking that every time AF is awol I should book a night away! 80 day cycle.... !!!!!! is that about?!
  • codemonkey
    codemonkey Posts: 6,534 Forumite
    Options
    !!!!!!. Just seen someone on fb moaning that people are so jealous of her now she's pregnant. I am not allowed to punch pregnant women. I am not allowed to punch pregnant women. :mad:

Glad AF turned up tea. Hotel breakfasts are the best.
    Eu não sou uma tartaruga. Eu sou um codigopombo.
  • shrimpy_80
    shrimpy_80 Posts: 1,631 Forumite
    Options
    Code - I think he meant hsg, I knew it was another acronym but the letters were escaping me! Thank you! Think I skip the scan because of my MRI scan which all looked ok apparently (or in the words of my consultant "you have two lovely ovaries just waiting to be used"!)

I can't bear Fbook any more, nearly everyone on it makes me feel violent! We were out for a friends bday last weekend and my pg friend posted the next day that she was the only one of us with a clear head that morning in such a smug way, I had to remind myself not to punch her in a similar way ;) thank goodness for the "unfollow" option!

Glad you have had your op and feel ok FP

Great news live, keeping everything crossed for you!

Think pink - I didn't have much of a wait for our first SA, OH just had to drop it to the hospital any morning and them I think we got the results a week it so later, but we were waiting for a referral appt anyway so didn't really rush to get them IYSWIM.

Glad AF has finally turned up Tea, hope you have a good time away.

Hugs to anyone in need and apologies to anyone I have missed x
    Barclaycard [STRIKE]£7,296.35[/STRIKE] £6134.99 - MBNA [STRIKE]£4,182.88[/STRIKE] £3267.08 - O/draft [STRIKE]£569.31[/STRIKE] £413.59 - Capital One [STRIKE]£1477.55[/STRIKE] £1451.44
    Total debt [STRIKE]£12048.54[/STRIKE] £11267.10 6% paid
  • codemonkey
    Options
    I am honestly sitting here wishing an ugly baby with colic and no need to sleep, on her just for being so smug.

I haven't had caffeine today and I may be grumpy.
  • shrimpy_80
    shrimpy_80 Posts: 1,631 Forumite
    Options
    Similar thoughts may have crossed my mind!
    Barclaycard [STRIKE]£7,296.35[/STRIKE] £6134.99 - MBNA [STRIKE]£4,182.88[/STRIKE] £3267.08 - O/draft [STRIKE]£569.31[/STRIKE] £413.59 - Capital One [STRIKE]£1477.55[/STRIKE] £1451.44
    Total debt [STRIKE]£12048.54[/STRIKE] £11267.10 6% paid
  • ThinkPink
    Options
    Hey- I hope Monday hasn't been too bad for you all

:rotfl: Code, that comment did make me smile!!

I have my fingers crossed for those who need it.

I'm on cd2 today, my last cycle was 71 days, so although it was long it was an improvement on the last cycle that was 170 days!! As I have such long cycles I habe never bothered with opks, but I may just give them a go to see if it looks like I have ovulated!! Oh and Im full of cold so I'm not happy about that!!
  • gettingthereslowly
    Options
    Live - Fab news and keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Fairy - No burning but lots of wind (sorry TMI). Keep getting a sicky feeling which is all day unless I eat or drink. Slightly symptom spotting where this is concerned (oops)

My facebook is also full of smug ungrateful pregnant people. Drive me MAD!!!! Pregnant at the drop of their underwear and no care in the world. So unfair!!! There are a few fab mothers on there also so it does balance out a little but the amount of people I have had to unfollow lately is unbelievable ;-)

Hope everyone is well x
  • codemonkey
    Options
    Keeping my fingers crossed for the PUPO ladies (and lnl), as long as you all promise that when you get the BFP and afterwards, you do not get all smug. And once your baby is born you don't say things like "As a parent." Deal?? :rotfl:

Here's a T-Rex.

a-funny-t-rex-trying-to-plug-a-cord.jpg
  • jazz25_2
    Options
    Feel like poo today but think ovulating so need to dtd but oh isn't up for it. But yet he says he'll do anything to have a baby. I feel so alone why is falling pregnant so hard
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback