Have i been scammed?? Raspberry Ketone Fresh

Options

Comments

• Sad_girl
    Options
    Loonerj wrote: »
    I this happened to me today. Can't get hold of the company phone number and email adders not in use. £153.94 they have taken out of my bank and they only advertised it as £4.95! I can't believe I have been sucked into this scam!

I'm waiting for the bank to contact me to see if they can get it refunded.

Hope you get it refunded as well I had no email confirmation to even print off rebate form!

No confidence that will even receive it. Just been on glamour woman and they state they have never advertised it it's a fraud.

I rang today 08004046960 and they were very helpful and offered me a full refund and that it would be back into my account within 3 working days. It may take a while to get through I had to ring a lot and got an answer service a few times but they appear to be busy with people just like us who have fallen for this scam. The guy on the phone did explain it to me further and advised that if I would like to try it again in the future how it works and that there are terms and conditions on the website.

Hopefully this is helpful to you all
  • Sad_girl
    Options
    Purple21 wrote: »
    i have also been scammed and i didn't reasearch it first! I cant believe it!!

i have read all of the comments below and i wanted to ask if anybody has told the police?
    also has anybody for their money back from the company yet?

£150 they have taken today.

I'm so upset!

any help would be great.
    Lilian555 wrote: »
    I am suspicious of all the people that said they got through to someone on the number 0800 404 6960 and got their mobey back. The scammers come on here register and join in the discussion. The only number that goes through is some American no. Notice that the American numbers are different and many. This people are professional scammers. They are here too commenting. They are using so many different addresses. We seem to all have different addresses and different US numbers. I can't believe they have not being caught.

When I rang the American number they gave me the 0800 number to ring and said this is their uk customer service number and to just be patient as they might be busy
  • P15J
    Options
    UK customers - I placed my order at 6:15pm today and then had second thoughts...
    I called the 0800 number and got straight through, provided my order number and cancelled my order.
    The lady I spoke to advised that no money would be taken from my card - I will of course be checking but for now, am breathing a sigh of relief!!!
    Good luck to everyone and hope you get your money back!
    Also - for those that do really want to try the product, I have just purchased 3 months worth on Amazon (a trusted source) for under a third of the price! You can also purchase over the counter at Holland and Barrett.
    Never again will I open a link on a Facebook ad!!!
  • belfastgal
    belfastgal Posts: 594 Forumite
    Options
    I have also fallen for this, I just wanted to try these, I read through the website but did not see anything about having to cancel and I have just checked my bank account and two amounts for £89 and £69 have been taken from my account. I ordered the samples in nov but never received anything at all. I kept meaning to look through my emails and ring up, but never got round to it. So what is the two amounts this month for ? Another months supply ? ?? I rang my credit card supplier and they said if nothing arrives after 14 days ( from the two large amounts on credit card date ) to ring the companies involved and the cc company will try and get my money back for me !!!! Nightmare ! Can anyone advise me ? I feel so silly !!!
  • wealdroam
    wealdroam Posts: 19,181 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    belfastgal wrote: »
    I have also fallen for this, I just wanted to try these, I read through the website but did not see anything about having to cancel and I have just checked my bank account and two amounts for £89 and £69 have been taken from my account. I ordered the samples in nov but never received anything at all. I kept meaning to look through my emails and ring up, but never got round to it. So what is the two amounts this month for ? Another months supply ? ?? I rang my credit card supplier and they said if nothing arrives after 14 days ( from the two large amounts on credit card date ) to ring the companies involved and the cc company will try and get my money back for me !!!! Nightmare ! Can anyone advise me ? I feel so silly !!!
    Your card issuer has given you good information.
    What more advice do you want?
  • belfastgal
    belfastgal Posts: 594 Forumite
    Options
    wealdroam wrote: »
    Your card issuer has given you good information.
    What more advice do you want?
    Err ... If you have nothing constructive to say....... Say nothing !!!!!
  • cazzy7
    Options
    I done exactly the same thing in December, followed the link from facebook and thought i was paying £4.95 and had £153.00 taken. I have told bank as i paid with visa and they are trying to see if they can get money back but i am not confident. Has anybody got their money back?? How does this site work with i get professional expertise??
  • Chomsky
    Chomsky Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    WARNING! From late December both my daughter and I (separately and wittingly) have been caught by the Ketone Advanced/Slim Body Cleanse/ Slimtone/ Garcinia Diet Max - scammers ! - see our 2 complaint letters below. These scammers are based, along with a number of nutriscience businesses, at the addresses at the bottom of email. BE WARNED. This is an Auto-ship scam for £169-£174pm. On checking with Companies House the same Directors names seem to be linked with the various products named in the earlier part of this thread.

1. Ketone Advanced & Nutra Green Coffee Cleanse
    I ordered these products online on 17th December for Christmas. I did not receive an email of confirmation or any email to say they were enroute. They did not arrive in time for Christmas but arrived on 31st December. I note today that you have taken two payments of £94.97 and £79.97 in December for these products from my account on the same day as I received the items! I wish to cancel. I have spent many hours since 30.12.13 trying to get replies on 0844 858 8072, 0800 014 9645, 0844 858 8073. I would like to cancel my initial order with you and any future orders with immediate effect. I would like to return the unused products but this is impossible without a RMA code.I have eventually today after 6 days on the phone(!) i have spoken to a lady from a call centre and requested that my account with you is cancelled, that the huge payment of £174.94 is refunded and a delivery address and RMA for both products supplied. She confirmed the following: RMA ref for return of Ketone Advanced and a separate one for Nutra Green Coffee Cleanse - Return address is : Ketone Advanced & Nutra Green Coffee Cleanse RETURNS, PO Box 13511, Linlithgow, West Lothian
    EH49 7YH.
    I will return both the items by recorded delivery. Please confirm that my account with you is cancelled and that you will refund the additional unauthorised payments taken by you of £94.97 and £79.97 in December and no further payments will be taken now or in the future.

2. Garcinia Diet Max & Slim Body Cleanse
    I ordered these products online in December for my Mums Christmas. I did not receive an email of confirmation or to say they were enroute. They did not arrive in time for Christmas but arrived on 1st Jan. I note today that you have taken two payments of £84.71 for these products from my account on 1st Jan. I have spent many hours since trying to get replies on 020 3514 0708 or 020 3514 0638. I would like to cancel my initial order with you and any future orders with you too with immediate effect. I would like to return the unused products but I do not have a return address as it is not published on your website. I have eventually today spoken to a lady from a call centre and requested that my account with you is cancelled, that a return address and tracking number are supplied urgently. I am still waiting for this information. I would like the £169.42 refunded please via cheque to the above address. I would be grateful if you would confirm receipt of this letter. I am a student and cannot afford £169.42 .

Addresses to be wary of

Nutra Pro LTD & Vital Source Ltd,
    D11 Glyme Court . Oxford Office Village ,
    Langford Lane . Kidlington, Oxfordshire
    OX5 1LQ

Nutra Green Coffee & Ketone Advanced
    HERKIMER HOUSE
    Mill Road Industrial Estate
    Linlithgow, West Lothian,Scotland E
    H49 7SF

Nutra Green Coffee & Ketone Advanced
    PO Box 13511
    Linlithgow, West Lothian, Scotland
    EH49 7YH

Garcinia Diet Max & Slim Body Cleanse
    5348 Vegas Dr
    Las Vegas, NV 89108
    USA

Garcinia Diet Max & Slim Body Cleanse Tel 020 3514 0708
    Fit Body World Ltd
    Office 4, 219 Kensington High Street
    Kensington, London, W8 6BD, UK

Fit Body World Ltd
    27 Ackmar Road, London, SW6 4UR, UK

Euro Fulfillment s.r.o.
    Lihovarska 1060/12
    190 00 Praha
    Czech Republic

• wealdroam
    wealdroam Posts: 19,181 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Chomsky wrote: »
    WARNING! From late December both my daughter and I...

< snip the rest >
    So that's now three times today you have posted exactly the same thing.
  • andreauk2009
    Options
    They are definitely a scam. They never answer to phone and to email. Sent them back product with tracked parcel without success.

Eventually we got almost all the money back using Bank fraud protection service. But it was a pain demonstrate everything.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure