🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Have i been scammed?? Raspberry Ketone Fresh

Options

Comments

• StuC75
    StuC75 Posts: 2,065 Forumite
    Options
    Also why aren't they just complaining on facebook? but instead register as new users on here to complain about it...
  • harey24
    Options
    I had the same thing as Katie. I called America and was told it was all voided and sorted but the transaction is still pending on my account ( my bank says it should remove itself in a few days). BUT I have a package waiting for me at the post office and this is the only thing i've ordered so i'm a bit worried its the products and they're going to charge me?!? has anyone got a return address which has worked?

Thanks
  • dealer_wins
    Options
    This thread is like lambs to the slaughter!!
  • Taome1985
    Options
    Sammybow wrote: »
    Thanks still can't find a number for them. It's raspberry ketone fresh is the company name. I'm so angry with myself that I have fallen for this. £153;is a lot to lose when I have 2 young disabled children
    Hi this has just happened to me and I'm a single mum on benefits with the same company and the same amount of money their is a number it's 08004046960 but very hard to get through I got through and they said to send it bk ( to America )! And they will refund me , I haven't recieved it yet but I'm worried if I send it bk and still do not get a refund HAS ANYONE any Avicenna who to go to ?????
  • ChelsP
    Options
    I too have came across the advertisement for this. After giving details of my address and my card number, expiration date and CW and pressing order. I was taken to another page where they ask for all of my details again, but also ask for more details.I have not supplied these details though. Am I too late to stop all of this? HELP!xx
  • MothballsWallet
    Options
    Folks: please, please, please never trust a Facebook advertiser!

All Facebook care about is the ad revenue! They don't care about their users.
  • Amyyywain
    Options
    Uk number:0800 404 6960

I've just called and cancelled my order
  • Amyyywain
    Options
  • MothballsWallet
    Options
    harey24 wrote: »
    I had the same thing as Katie. I called America and was told it was all voided and sorted but the transaction is still pending on my account ( my bank says it should remove itself in a few days). BUT I have a package waiting for me at the post office and this is the only thing i've ordered so i'm a bit worried its the products and they're going to charge me?!? has anyone got a return address which has worked?

Thanks
    If you can avoid it, don't go to collect it - it'll be returned to sender in a few weeks anyway.
  • *Twinkle*
    Options
    ive fallen for it too (mug) however I don't know if I completed the order, I filled out my name address and payment details, then pressed order, it then took me to another page where it asked me more questions, I didn't answer and left the page.
    I have emptied my bank account just incase :(
    Skint, but happy (ish):p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills