🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Reclaim CPP article discussion

Options

Comments

• demo007
    demo007 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    filled out the forms with no hassle and a £340 cheque arrived shortly after. Nice little bonus
  • molly22
    molly22 Posts: 182 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    vaguely remember having CPP for £29 for one year, then the next year CPP just took the next years £29. when i rang to say i didnt want their policy they refused to refund my £29, not so good in those days!

cancelled from then.

just received cheque for £122!!

very pleased

dont ever take my money when you shouldnt, you will be punished!!!!

xx
  • Chap6031
    Options
    Used your template, filled in 3 forms and now have 3 cheques totalling £913! Very welcome as I'm on maternity leave :-)
  • shagpuss
    shagpuss Posts: 16 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you for the info. Followed your advice as I'd had a policy through Marks & Spencer - got a cheque back yesterday for £178! Result!
  • Sallye
    Sallye Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    Many thanks for template letter , so easy to fill in got my compensation last week . Would urge anyone not to miss out on what they are entitled to !
    Zebadee
  • Chunk64
    Options
    Thanks to advice from this site we completed the form using the information provided as guidance as to what to put on the claim form and we have just received a cheque for £533. :j:j
  • Westysam
    Westysam Posts: 6 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi, thanks for your help, used your templates and last night got 2 cheque's one for me & one for my Husband, just under £650 in total, Very pleased about that. Didnt think i would get anything.
  • blue_star87
    Options
    Hi
    I used the template and last night got home to a cheque for £182 which was very welcome!
  • DJD_12
    Options
    Just received a cheque for £165.35 from CPP Card Portection after completing the form following the advice from MSE (which I would have written off as junk mail) they sent (CPP was a policy I took out years ago covering CC loss, key loss, identity theft fraud etc) I was SURE I'd declined all CCP and had been checked out by one of the companies checking for free last year so what a nice surprise!!
  • Hi I filled in my forms following your advice for the cpp polices that I'd had. Popped them in the post and to be honest forgot about it as I am in the middle of selling and buying a new home.
    I had a lovely surprise last week. A cheque for £151.29, thank you so much for the advice.
    Lynda

e
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills