We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Topcashback Questions & Answers

Options

Comments

• TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi spaceboy,

Apologies for any confusion caused here, you will be able to enter your BACs details into your account by copying and pasting the following link into your browser - https://www.topcashback.co.uk/account/paymentdetails

I hope that this helps and have a very Merry Christmas!

Best wishes,
    Samantha
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • minislim
    Options
    There appears to be something wrong with my account. I cannot log on. It says my email is invalid. When I then choose the forgotten password option it says it's not a valid password. I have contacted customer services and received an email response saying that they will get someone to look into it. But in 7 to 10 days. Something just doesn't seem quite right though?
    Options
    Hi minislim,

Please do not be concerned, I can assure you that a member of the relevant department will take a look into this for you and respond as quickly as they can, do not hesitate to email me at mse@topcashback.co.uk if you have not received a response after ten days though and I would be happy to help. Thank you for your patience in the meantime though and have a great Christmas!

Best wishes,
    Samantha
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • samina123
    Options
    Hi Samantha,I am hoping you can help me. I requested a currys/pcworld giftcard with my topcashback money. I received the card on the 13.12.14 and validated it on the 15.12.14 but my card is still not loaded? I have sent numerous emails and recieved answers but it is still not loaded. I wanted to use it before Christmas but am now extremely fed up.
    Can you please load this as I want to use it before 31.12.14 as I have an O2 priority moments code which expires then.
    I only just noticed this forum. Please help me sort this out A.S.A.P?
  • Kim_13
    Kim_13 Posts: 2,523 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I wonder if anyone can help me. I notice there's 3.5% on books from Amazon for a limited time. Does this apply to Kindle edition books?

If so, the book I would like to buy isn't released until February but is available for pre-order. If I pre-ordered through TopCashBack now, would I be eligible for the 3.5% upon release, or would I need to wait and see if there is a rate available at the time of release?

Thanks
    Options
    Hi all,

I hope that you have had a great Christmas and are looking forward to the new year!

@samina123, I am not able to speed up the loading process I'm afraid, but if you could email me at mse@topcashback.co.uk, I would be more than happy to take a look into this for you.

@Kim_13, I am afraid that this is not available for kindles, this would come under a separate category when available for cashback and I am sorry that I am not able to provide some better news here.

Best wishes,
    Samantha
  • hop3y
    hop3y Posts: 517 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    What have TCB been upto over Christmas? 3 of my long term cashbacks have gone to payable and all my claims have been submitted and accepted!

It's a Christmas miracle! :)
  • samina123
    Options
    Hi Samantha,I have sent the details in an email as requested, please can you look into this as my £50 O2 priority moments code expires on the 31.12.14 ?
    And either way I would like this to be sorted ?
  • blackarrow
    Options
    I can't login to topcashback.com. I tried to login then tried to use the link to reset my password with the code number but still failed.
    I checked my email address and it it correct.
    I sent in a ticket three days ago and no response.
    I sent three emails to contact@topcashback.com but still no response.
    Can you please help?
    Options
    Hi there,

@hop3y, that is great news and I hope that you had a very Merry Christmas!

@samina123, thanks for your email, I will respond to you shortly regarding your giftcard.

@blackarrow, due to the festive period, it is taking a little longer for us to get back than we would like but please be assure that we will respond to your email for you within the next few days. Thank you for your patience here.

Best wishes,
    Samantha
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure