Topcashback Questions & Answers

Options

Comments

• hop3y
    hop3y Posts: 517 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Think you might have missed my posts @TCB rep..
  • chrissac
    Options
    anyone else finding that topcashback is unbearably slow to load these days and indeed often doesn't load at all? Have had to use quidco over the past few weeks due to this
  • TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi everyone,

@hop3y, don't worry I haven't missed your post :) I am sorry that this has not progressed as quickly as expected, we are only able to provide estimates based on the merchants previous payout speeds so it can on occasion take a little longer for the cashback to come through. If this has not become payable for you in the next 2 weeks though, could you email me at mse@topcashback.co.uk with your transaction details so that I can take a look into this for you?

@faddy, I am afraid not, the merchant often will not accept a claim during the validation/cancellation period which is why this has been put on 'Ice', but we will be able to get this submitted to the network for you after the 14 days have passed.

@chrissac, I do apologise for any issues that you have been experiencing, your feedback on this is really appreciated and we are working hard to get the site running more smoothly, more regularly.

Best wishes,
    Samantha
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • hop3y
    Options
    The site has been down for me most of the morning too.
  • morrow56
    morrow56 Posts: 210 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Can anyone help please

Booked for 8 people on Sunday 7th December at Belfast Hilton, booking is not showing yet on TCB

My username is Morrow56

Amount was for £712

Reading the T&Cs for Hilton I know the cashback won't be available until after the holiday break in March next year, but how do I know if it has actually tracked

Thanks for any help

Cheers
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • hop3y
    Options
    You might need to submit a claim under "My Account" for missing cashback.
  • morrow56
    morrow56 Posts: 210 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    that is what is says on the site, if you submit a ticket for a future booking
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • diamond_dave
    Options
    Have used TCB compare for several years now without problems, today got quotes for home insurance but on clicking through to buy found that either the cost had DOUBLED(kwikfit) or there were problems accessing the site(Swinton).Mozilla wouldn't let me go to Swinton as there was a problem with their security certificate. Anyone know why? The Kwikfit quote was good but then wanted £70 odd for contents insurance. I guess that it must be something to do with Quotezone.
  • hop3y
    Options
    I dropped an email @MSE to your email inbox yesterday. Could you respond?
  • TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi everyone :)

@morrow56. You are able to lodge a Missing Cashback Claim for this now as your transaction has gone untracked so please do not worry about this. This will not be submitted until after your stay dates have passed however as Hilton would not be able to look in to these until after this time.

@diamond dave. As TopCashback Compare is only a comparison site then the quotes for this are only based on the information that you may have provided at the time. As such when you do click through to some merchants, different levels of cover or any extras could cause an additional cost that may not have been displayed initially. As for your issues clicking through to Swinton, can I ask if you have been able to test this using an alternative browser to see if this helps at all? As long as the https is showing at the start of the URL however then this is safe to click through to.

@hop3y. My colleague will be able to reply to your email later on this evening so are you kindly able to allow a little time for her to complete this? We may not always be able to get back to you straight away but please be assured we will reply as soon as possible and aim to do this within 24 hours over the working week.

I hope this has helped.

Best wishes,
    Katie
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback