Topcashback Questions & Answers

Options

Comments

• TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi there,

I hope that you have had a great weekend!

@robmar0se, when a merchant is faster paying, this means that once confirmed, you should see your transaction progress to payable within 14 days, I am afraid that the time for this to go from pending to confirmed can vary so I am not able to specify. If you could email me at mse@topcashback.co.uk though, I can take a look into your transaction for you and see if I can provide any further information.

@dantheram1985, welcome to TopCashback! It can take 7 days for a transaction to track to your account so we do ask that you kindly allow this time to pass, don't worry though, your claim will remain on 'Ice' just until this time has passed and will then be submitted to the network if this does not go on to track. Hopefully you see this track within the 7 days but if not, there are a few measures that you can take to help to improve the rate of your tracking for any future purchases, this includes clearing your cookies just before you purchase and also, ensuring that any ad-blockers that you have installed are disabled. I hope that this is of some help but you can always contact us either on a support ticket, or you can get in touch on here, if you have any further questions at all :)

Best wishes,
    Samantha
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • faddy
    faddy Posts: 508 Forumite
    Options
    I signed up yesterday for EE Broadband and Weekend Calls, for which the advertised rate was £105, but it's tracked as £52.50.
  • roynolan
    Options
    has anyone managed to get cashback from asda via topcashback when they refuse to honour it?
    I have been trying for 9 months and asda won't even give me contact details for their promotions department who are responsible for promotions on top cashback. I message them regualrly every 3 days, and still they refuse to honour it.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,959 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    roynolan wrote: »
    has anyone managed to get cashback from asda via topcashback when they refuse to honour it?
    I have been trying for 9 months and asda won't even give me contact details for their promotions department who are responsible for promotions on top cashback. I message them regualrly every 3 days, and still they refuse to honour it.

No Cashback is guarenteed, its just a bonus. I have had some not go through and never honoured after raising a ticket.

I would just put it down to experience and move on.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    Options
    Hi all,

@faddy, it sounds as though you have experienced an incorrectly tracked transaction but please do not be concerned, if you could lodge a claim for this via the Customer Care section of your account, we would be happy to look into getting this tracking as expected for you.

@roynolan, as @sarah1972 has said, cashback is not a guarantee and merchants will all have their own terms in which they deem a transaction eligible, but if you could email me directly at mse@topcashback.co.uk, I would be happy to take a look into this and see if I can provide some further information for you.

Best wishes,
    Samantha
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • bxboards
    bxboards Posts: 1,711 Forumite
    Options
    Hello

I posted a month ago about unpaid Morethan Insurance cashback from May 2014

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=66936990&postcount=1152

I wrote to you and you asked me to wait another 4 weeks.

According to your stats Morethan have not paid you in November at all, and the last payment was in October?

Can you confirm you have not received the cashback from Morethan? If this is the case, I will need to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service to recover this. Do you agree this is the best approach, and can you confirm that Morethan are not paying you?
  • faddy
    Options
    @faddy, it sounds as though you have experienced an incorrectly tracked transaction but please do not be concerned, if you could lodge a claim for this via the Customer Care section of your account, we would be happy to look into getting this tracking as expected for you.

Is this a known occurrence with this merchant? It seems odd that it's tracked at exactly half the advertised amount.
    Options
    Hi there,

@bxboards, I am sorry that this has not progressed further for you, we are seeing payments received as expected from this merchant although this may sometimes take a little longer than estimated, but I have sent you a support ticket regarding this if you could kindly get back to me on there?

@faddy, looking at the statistics, this does not look like a common occurrence at all and only a very few transactions appear to have tracked incorrectly. Hopefully we can get this tracking at the £105 for you.

Best wishes,
    Samantha
  • hop3y
    hop3y Posts: 517 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi TCB rep :)

I've got a confirmed payment which says payable estimated 3 weeks. It's been 5. Any idea when I'll get it?
  • faddy
    Options
    @faddy, looking at the statistics, this does not look like a common occurrence at all and only a very few transactions appear to have tracked incorrectly. Hopefully we can get this tracking at the £105 for you.

I've filed a missing cashback claim, but it's been put "on ice" for 14 days which takes me past the date when I can cancel my order without penalty. Is there any way to speed the process? If I can't be confident of getting the full amount my other option is to cancel my order then re-order via Quidco, who are now carrying the £100 rate.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback