Topcashback Questions & Answers

Options

Comments

• Gilv
    Gilv Posts: 22 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    On Monday, I opened an account with Ladbrokes via TCB. As required, I wagered £10 the same day for £36.75 cashback. However, when it tracked Thursday, the pending amount is only £20.20 rather than what is advertised. I only signed up this week, shall I lodge a claim?
  • Roosters72
    Roosters72 Posts: 17 Forumite
    edited 14 December 2014 at 7:53PM
    Options
    Hi,

@Roosters72, I can confirm that you will be eligible for both the vouchers and the cashback on your purchase :)

Best wishes,
    Samantha

Hi Samantha,

Over ten weeks have passed and my cashback has been sitting there 'confirmed' for an age now. I've paid 3 bills on the talktalk account since I started. I thought this would be a smooth transaction!? Whats keeping it??

(Incidentally, if it helps, I had to contact talktalk to get my vouchers as well - which I got a few weeks ago, I didnt expect to have to do it to TCB as well!)

Thanks
    Roos
  • lulu_92
    lulu_92 Posts: 2,758 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hi,

I have had a Green Flag cashback set as pending for 18 weeks. It is now set to confirmed but says it will take 12 weeks to pay?

Why am I waiting 30 weeks for £20?
    Our Rainbow Twins born 17th April 2016
    :A 02.06.2015 :A
    :A 29.12.2018 :A

• TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I hope that you enjoyed the weekend!

@Gilv, if this has not tracked at the rate that you were expecting, then I would suggest lodging a claim for this as incorrectly tracked via the Customer Care section of your account and we would be happy to look into this for you.

@Roosters72, could you email me at mse@topcashback.co.uk? I can then take a look into your transaction and advise further on this for you.

@lulu92, I have just spoken with you on Twitter I believe and I hope that I have been able to help :)

Best wishes,
    Samantha
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • diamond_dave
    Options
    Thanks for replying TCB rep. but I don't understand your answer. The quote for contents insurance from Kwikfit via TCB compare was £32 odd and with the cashback it came to less than £6!! In order to purchase this insurance, I clicked through as usual to the KF site and confirmed the details that they asked for -£30000 contents value, no-one bankcrupt/financial difficulties, no items worth more than £1500, home is free from subsidence/landslip etc
    press continue to purchase insurance and guess what? The price now jumps to £68.00. Even raising the excess to £400 has no effect on the price. This has never happened before and I always buy insurance through TCB compare.
  • TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi diamond dave,

I think I can see what you are saying and as mentioned by Katie, the price can change once on the merchants site if any information changes and additional costs for these applied, but if you could you email me directly at mse@topcashback.co.uk with the username for your account and any screenshots if you have them, I can then take a better look into this for you.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Many thanks,
    Samantha
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • StuieUK34
    StuieUK34 Posts: 2,099 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    LOL @ TCB for Ladbrokes.
    You guys are still a JOKE.
    @Gilv - you will need to chase constantly to get your Ladbrokes money.
    I did the TCB thing back in April, APRIL! and still nothing...
    I used Bandicam (screen to video recording) for my clicks to Ladbrokes via TCB, and still nothing....

TCB advertise for them, but mislead 99.9% of the time for this merchant, and provide false statements for payments about this merchant too.
    Makes me sick to read about other people being scammed this way.
    And as to 'Fair Play Policy' , another Joke!
    <rant over>
  • Sarah7
    Sarah7 Posts: 640 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Snap & Save seems to have stopped working around a week ago and still doesn't appear to be fixed. I can upload receipts and look at the preview but nothing will submit now that Snap & Save has been updated - instead it always just goes to a page saying "Whoopsie Daisy! Something seems to have gone wrong..." (error code:838832). This is affecting multiple users, not just me!

TopCashBack Company Representative please could you nudge the tech team to provide a solution? Thanks!
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 32,006 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    S&S worked fine for me up until today and am getting that same error - rep please have a look.
  • Sarah7
    Sarah7 Posts: 640 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Support have replied that Snap & Save claims can be sent by e-mail to snapandsave@topcashback.co.uk in the meantime.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback