Flight delay and cancellation compensation, Easyjet ONLY

Options

Comments

• lpdourado
    Options
    Thank you!
  • windmill26
    Options
    Anyone finally got compensated by Easyjet after mentioning that they were going to use a solicitor like Bott?
  • jimmyjoe7
    Options
    Good Afternoon,
    We were delayed for roughly 5 hrs last year on Easyjet flight from Amsterdam to Belfast and i wanted to find the flight number and precise timings.
    Ive went to the "My Bookings" on the Easyjet website to find information on my previous flights with them...but strangely it tells me there is no history of me ever flying with the airline..even though it my airline of choice when i fly out of Belfast.
    I just wondered if anyone else has had this issue whilst trying to pursue their compensation claim with Easyjet??

Many thanks.
  • windmill26
    Options
    jimmyjoe7 wrote: »
    Good Afternoon,
    We were delayed for roughly 5 hrs last year on Easyjet flight from Amsterdam to Belfast and i wanted to find the flight number and precise timings.
    Ive went to the "My Bookings" on the Easyjet website to find information on my previous flights with them...but strangely it tells me there is no history of me ever flying with the airline..even though it my airline of choice when i fly out of Belfast.
    I just wondered if anyone else has had this issue whilst trying to pursue their compensation claim with Easyjet??

Many thanks.

Hi,it happened to me.I think they don't leave the information in "my bookings" anymore because of passengers asking for compensation.I had to call them and ask them to go back and look trough my bookings.I could not remember the exact date but we got there with the month and the year.Good luck!
  • jimmyjoe7
    Options
    Thanks Windmill

So they definately are able to look back at their own records?..just want to be sure in case they fob me off when i ring them:mad:..i know the date of the flight....just not the original time of departure
  • windmill26
    Options
    Thanks Windmill

So they definately are able to look back at their own records?..just want to be sure in case they fob me off when i ring them:mad:..i know the date of the flight....just not the original time of departure

They know,they know! Be patient and ask for another team member or a manager if you get fobbed off at first.
  • Caz3121
    Caz3121 Posts: 15,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    i know the date of the flight....just not the original time of departure

is the flight not showing on Flightstats? it should show the scheduled and action times
  • jimmyjoe7
    Options
    ahh Windmill.....excellent advice...i will feel more confident in being able to say i "know" they have been able to give this kind of information before if they do try to swerve me !!
    thanks again !!!
  • jimmyjoe7
    Options
    caz3121....thanks!!...your message made me go back to the Flightstats website.

The first time i used Flightstats for another trip, i had all the relevant information to hand..so i didnt notice the tabs for by airport/by route!

I've found the flight times...and we did indeed arrive in Belfast 4hr 30 mins after the scheduled arrival time.

Lets hope Easyjet plays ball:D
  • andydan
    Options
    I have emailed easyjet last week to revisit a previous compensation claim in light of the recent supreme court ruling. They were very quick to respond and right enough true to there word I received a decision within the week. However as you can guess they still refused any compensation. The reason given was that I was travelling on a different type of aircraft to the one which the supreme court ruled on????? How laughable, needless to say I have emailed again .....watch this space
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback