We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Virgin 6 month sim-only contract. £0 after cashback.

Options

Comments

• snugglemunchkin
    Options
    its so annoying and misleading:mad: .what are you going to do about it? like you say the 3rd bill is july,and thats what the majority of us all thought.so mad with them.i wonder how Martin feels after allowing them to be given a chance of advertising them on the forum and basically they have screwed quite a few of us.
    i may start a new post and get everyone who feels that they too were mislead with wrong information and see exactly how many people are fuming with rage.
  • cyrus_2
    cyrus_2 Posts: 56 Forumite
    Options
    I might try on Monday the 0800 number mobilejunkie provided. I don't know what I am going to do eventually, but right now I am frustrated. Not necessarily for the £45, but for the time I wasted (and will waste) to write the e-mail, and search to find out more details on this.

Looks like there are quite a few of us who are in the same situation and I think starting a new thread to share our experiences of the claiming back process is a good idea.
  • Sid_Harper
    Sid_Harper Posts: 1,891 Forumite
    Options
    I see you've been here too Snugglemunchkin - I and several others are in the same boat - I sent an alert to Martin, one of the mods and one of the e2save reps to look into this. They said clearly "3rd bill" and "6th bill" which is now being knocked back.
    The thanks button is here to the right. If you find a post saves you money, gives you useful information, or you agree with it, take a second to thank the poster! :)
    >>>
  • snugglemunchkin
    Options
    im so glad that an alert has been sent to martin i know its not his fault but maybe they can sort something out as i along with lots of others feel very conned!
    ive been through the email i still have stored and they say the 3rd bill.how can they say they meant june's,that would have only been my second?
    we will all keep updated on here and see whats going on.:mad:
  • snugglemunchkin
    Options
    hi cyrus ,
    what is their email address i cant seem to find it on site.
    also i have started a new post so be sure to add onto it.
  • Sid_Harper
    Options
    have been on hold to them for 90 minutes now to try and talk to them... says I'm in a queue - I guess there are another 1,000,000 people with the same problem trying to get through! (am calling off a free landlines package to 01509 618501)
    The thanks button is here to the right. If you find a post saves you money, gives you useful information, or you agree with it, take a second to thank the poster! :)
    >>>
  • cyrus_2
    Options
    hi cyrus ,
    what is their email address i cant seem to find it on site.
    also i have started a new post so be sure to add onto it.

Actually I sent them a message on their LiveChat system. You can access it by clicking on the "Your Account" and entering the details of your order (I hope you remember them). After you log on you will see a "Livechat" icon at the bottom of the webpage.

However their customer services department is closed over the weekend, so it's probably best to do it on Monday.
  • cyrus_2
    Options
    Sid_Harper wrote: »
    have been on hold to them for 90 minutes now to try and talk to them... says I'm in a queue - I guess there are another 1,000,000 people with the same problem trying to get through! (am calling off a free landlines package to 01509 618501)

On: http://www.e2save.co.uk/about_us.php?show=4 it says their CS is closed over the weekend... :confused:
  • Sid_Harper
    Options
    Oh dear! Now I have to deal with that stupid music going roud in my head for the next week seeing as I've been listening to it for so long...

I've decided now that basically i'm going to send a single letter to Charles Dunstone that covers 3 cashbacks (on behalf of the 3 people in my house that took out the same deal) and threaten to sue if they don't pay up. Simple. And if they don't pay up, I will sue. Also simple via the web!
    >>>
  • MSE_Martin
    MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272 Money Saving Expert
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Just seen this

We're going to go hard at it on monday morning

Martin
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport