Virgin 6 month sim-only contract. £0 after cashback.

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• hunnicuddler
    Options
    Its been over a year now since I sent off my third "Cash Back" bill & voucher to e2save and didn't get any cash back. I have phoned, phoned, phoned, "Sorry, sir, we've had problems with the system. I'll re-issue yours right now and it will go out to you, you should receive it within the next 4-6 weeks." What mailing system do they use or do they post it from the far reaches of the globe?

Lies, lies, lies!!!

Again I rang e2save a few months ago. "Where's my money?" This is after Martin's Money Advise.

"Its the company we employed to do this they've gone..(whatever). I'll issue you a cheque right now."
    "When will I get it?"
    "Should be in 4-6 weeks"
    "You said that last year, 6 & 3 months ago and I still don't HAVE MY CASH BACK!"

So, you think you get a good deal until you surrender the last voucher.. then nothing.

I spoke to "3" and they offered me 1/2 price rental with a better system than e2save. I'll see if this comes true.

Paul
  • dunnomate
    dunnomate Posts: 67 Forumite
    Options
    Let us know how you get on !
    No Links in Signatures by Site Rules - MSE Forum Team 2
  • kpmiyapuram
    Options
    I strongly suspect you've both fallen victim to understanding how their t&c work for a specific contract (again!). Ignore "bills" - except now to argue that their instructions were misleading and that is WHY you are late - it is the MONTH. Buy = month 1, send bill in month 3.

Hi, looks like they are trying to confuse people. I sent the June bill (buy = april end) and got it rejected. Now they say July is the third bill. Still my online account says that i should send in June as third bill. Unfortunately, i cannot send in the july bill as it is more than 30 days now. The new forum thread on problems with this contract seems to be flooded with queries by people sending in their july bill, though i've posted in that thread as well. Hope somebody could advice me the next step.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure