Prestige Flowers - Anything but Prestige

Options

Comments

• sheilavw
    sheilavw Posts: 1,605 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I ordered a bouquet international delivery on 9th December , delivery to my Sister in Law in Australia. By the 21st they hadn't arrived. I sent an email, received acknowledgement but no reply. I telephoned on the 23d and was in a queue for 41 minutes. Eventually an operator answered and told me my order had been delivered on the 12th. After assuring her that they hadnt she said she would make enquiries and ring me back. A few minutes later she phoned back and said no delivery had been made and offered a refund or replacement. I said I would have to take the refund because they wouldnt get to Australia for Christmas. She then said I couldnt have a refund because I ordered them for a UK delivery. I had a copy of my order and knew this was wrong so insisted on speaking to someone else. She put me on hold and came back after 10 minutes and said the wrong label had been put on and issued a refund (received today). To add insult to injury they arrived in Australia dead on Christmas Eve. The label said Australia , but underneath they had typed U.K. I will never use this company again
  • Robert_Gough
    Options
    I ordered some flowers for my sister on Wednesday 23rd December. I used Prestige Flowers as they were the only site that I could find that promised next day delivery (Thursday 24th). Almost a week later and there is no sign of them. They flowers were being sent as a gift associated with a very serious health issue. They had to be delivered on the Wednesday, and no other day. Prestige Flowers have managed to ruin a very special occasion. I tried to ring them, but after ten minutes waiting, and reading some of the reviews regarding lack of telephone response, as well as the expense of sitting on the phone for forty minutes, I gave up. I have requested a refund and no delivery, but hold out very little hope. They seem to be one of those companies that you hope you will never encounter. Never again.
  • paulfoel
    paulfoel Posts: 5,819 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Interested to see if anyone has ever had a good experience with these crooks. I doubt it.

They know they can get away with substandard service, rake the money in and then very rarely have to refund anyone.
    Cymru am Byth !!! :j:j:j
  • traceymee
    Options
    How I wish I had read your post as I would have not used this company. I ordered some flowers for my mums birthday and now 48 hours later I am still waiting for the 'same day' delivery. Spoken to customer services who simply refer to some small print in the terms and condiditons
  • teddysmum
    teddysmum Posts: 9,475 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I've only just seen this thread, but my sister bought me some carnations and chocolates from them, some years ago.

The flowers came by post/courier? I don't know which, as had I not gone to the car and returned to get something from the house,I would not have seen the box tucked behind the wheelie bin.

Though they had been there no more than a few hours, some flowers were withered and the chocolates were cheap drages.

I complained and actually had a fresh box of carnations sent, but they were an exorbitant price for cheap chocolate and a bunch of flowers that would cost £1.50 to £2 in a supermarket.
  • silvasurfer
    Options
    I really wish I had read this before being foolish and ordering a basket of flowers for my Brothers funeral from so called prestige flowers . they were an absolute disgrace , wrong basket , wrong flowers and wrong size . The shame of putting these with all the other beautiful floral tributes was so painful , and to cap it all after I complained to them was asked to go back and take photographs , which I did , so upsetting , but to no avail just pathetic excuses from them . Please , please , anyone do not use this company .
  • Printjobber
    Options
    Agree with all these folk. My daughter used them to send gift for wife's birthday. Daughter is pretty web-savvy but even then she was taken in by their apparently professional website and the glowing Google endorsed review scores and the links to Barnardo's charity. Gift never materialised and nor has the refund that was promised. However I will not give up. Has anyone tried the various consumer rights programmes?
  • Leannesimp
    Options
    Mind me please
  • Carlwheeler
    Options
    I ordered from these for 14th Feb worst mistake every.....

But to say I am absolutely disgusted with them is an understatement and you clearly have not sent the correct order and are breaking every know trading standards law going please see the photo of the flowers I ordered £50 Which clearly shows min 9 red roses plus large plumes of Lilly's and other filler foliage and berries etc I even paid the extra for the large bouquet !

Now see the photos of the poor attempt sent me one spray of Lilly stem not in plume etc 6 ties one with broken head no filler foliage or berry steams etc totally nothing like what was order or paid for I sent this to them on the 14th afternoon still no answer from them !!
  • dalou123
    Options
    I thought buy ordering from a top searched online florist that i would be getting a top quality product and service.... How foolish do i feel now. ....I order Valentines day roses for my wife that also was meant to come as a trio gift ... Teddy... I love you balloon and flowers and also a free box of chocolates... Lets start

Flowers are in bad condition .... not fresh .... see better at supermarket in the clearance section for a few quid... flowers are also tiny in size ..... the smallest bunch ever...dose not even look like the website. ... so that is misleading.... also i ordered a trio ... did not receive teddy and also i know the chocolates are meant to be a free gift but worlds smallest box ever .. reminded me from a comedy scene of Gavin and Stacy.... so once again i feel like i have been mislead.

Truthfully the whole point of ordering from This company was to get a good quality of service and product that i could be proud to give to my wife on Valentines Day as a token of love from me .... i feel like if i gave this to my wife she would think that i could not be bothered to make any effort. Now with that in mind there is was no way i could give these to her.... so i had to go out and buy some from my local shops , ( These was in 100% better condition and i saved a fortune compared to what i paid and they was from asda ) ...... After all this i decided to complain and sort things out with the company

So far .... yes they have offered me a new bunch of flowers .... that i have kindly said point blank no to as i have lost faith in this company .... they still haven't tried to replace the teddy and i still not had any refund ... I will keep you updated with my progress as as from now im a little over a week since my order and the company refuses to speak to me .... reply without day in-between and even then still no resolution .

Overall bad service .... you might be one of the lucky ones and have a great service .... great good luck ..... but im just trying to warn you of my experience. .:mad::mad::mad::mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure