94 days of 2012...lets see what I can do...

Options

Comments

• OrangeFairy
    OrangeFairy Posts: 2,630 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi Choc- didn't see your post! I was staring at the telly before I sent mine!

You will be debt free in 2013 I just know it! Good luck with your PAD

Hubby would have another if I pushed him. His words were 'I'm not going to say no but my choice would be not to'. And I don't want to have another under those circumstances :(
    Orange Fairy
    House Purchased April 19 :) CC1=? CC2=? DH CC= Mortgage Overpay = £0 Savings = £0 Xmas savings = £0 Weightloss = 0 lb

• Happytogetdebtfree
    Options
    I have no doubt in my mind that you will make yourself free of negative wealth in 2013 I will be doing more plans towards the end of the year :). That sounds like a really good idea choc of sending money each day to the savings fund every little helps. I keep hearing people say babies and children are as expensive as you make them but at the same time we need to be realistic dont we, i mean my mum had loads of brothers and sisters and we live in better times it caused them no harm but im very concious. I am crossing toes and fingers and hoping i catch on easily but i have pcos so im very concious of how long i wait. Im been very good with diet because it all helps :D x
    I AM A MONEY MAGNET, THEY ARE MAKING MORE MONEY FOR ME AS WE SPEAK:pMIKES MOB, DFW NERD 1071, DFW LHS 132!MIRACLES HAPPEN I'VE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES. LBM 08£77240.69 Current outstanding total £36083.01 Paid so far = £41157.68
  • Choc-addict
    Choc-addict Posts: 1,894 Forumite
    Options

Hubby would have another if I pushed him. His words were 'I'm not going to say no but my choice would be not to'. And I don't want to have another under those circumstances :(

I can understand why you wouldn't want to under those circumstance hon. Think i'd feel the same x
    I have no doubt in my mind that you will make yourself free of negative wealth in 2013 I will be doing more plans towards the end of the year :). That sounds like a really good idea choc of sending money each day to the savings fund every little helps. I keep hearing people say babies and children are as expensive as you make them but at the same time we need to be realistic dont we, i mean my mum had loads of brothers and sisters and we live in better times it caused them no harm but im very concious. I am crossing toes and fingers and hoping i catch on easily but i have pcos so im very concious of how long i wait. Im been very good with diet because it all helps :D x

Thanks Happy - i'm going to try my best and hopefully fall pregnant too all being well. As long as we try to be the best we can health wise and look after ourselves then we're doing our best! The rest is down to mother nature/luck or just damn good timing ;)
  • Choc-addict
    Options
    Worked overtime today - more money to come in December pay :D

£2.78 to debt savings fund/PAD

Happy days :D
  • Choc-addict
    Options
    Can't believe it's Sunday teatime already. Where does the time go?

Anyway, nice afternoon having a couple of drinks (non alcoholic) at local pub with friend catching up. This evening bit of sorting and tidying ready for the week ahead.

PAD only 1p today as don't want to spread myself thin. Still it is 1p closer to becoming debt free :D

• Happytogetdebtfree
    Options
    Hi choc how nice to have a catch up with a friend :D, 1p is certainly closer to financial freedom, you are doing great well done. Happy sunday evening. I am off to watch twilight hehe x
    I AM A MONEY MAGNET, THEY ARE MAKING MORE MONEY FOR ME AS WE SPEAK:pMIKES MOB, DFW NERD 1071, DFW LHS 132!MIRACLES HAPPEN I'VE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES. LBM 08£77240.69 Current outstanding total £36083.01 Paid so far = £41157.68
  • Choc-addict
    Options
    £1.31 PAD made :D
  • Happytogetdebtfree
    Options
    Well done on the payment a day made :-). Every little helps xx
  • Happytogetdebtfree
    Options
    Ps your less than £4 away from the 18s yay x
  • Choc-addict
    Options
    Nothing to report on the debt front and life. Just busy working. Have been offered overtime for both Sat and Sun so will do a few hours on each in the mornings and then plan on taking the pooch for some nice looooooong walks in the afternoon to tire her out!

Need to start focusing on my 2013 goals and finalising them as 2012 nearly to an end and what with Xmas coming up so, if i'm being sensible and realistic, there isn't a lot I can do between now and then.

I do feel however this next year 2013 will be like my closing year/chapter on the debt front and new doors will be opening on the saving/mortgage front....oh and not to mention having a life back!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure