94 days of 2012...lets see what I can do...

1789101113»

Comments

• Choc-addict
    Choc-addict Posts: 1,894 Forumite
    Hi choc have a good day, ive made a payment today and shaved a whopping £2.11 off haha its a joke. I will make more overpayments as money comes available i need to be realistic :). off to work i go catch up later xx

That's the thing, it does need to be realistic and we need to live and manage money alongside clearing these horrible debts. Won't be long before they are a distant memory :) x
  • Hope you had a nice day today, i cream crackered after my day. Good news my overpayments on my credit card are showing and that balance will be cleared before the year is out yippeeee x
    I AM A MONEY MAGNET, THEY ARE MAKING MORE MONEY FOR ME AS WE SPEAK:pMIKES MOB, DFW NERD 1071, DFW LHS 132!MIRACLES HAPPEN I'VE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES. LBM 08£77240.69 Current outstanding total £36083.01 Paid so far = £41157.68
  • Choc-addict
    Hope you had a nice day today, i cream crackered after my day. Good news my overpayments on my credit card are showing and that balance will be cleared before the year is out yippeeee x

That's great! It's so nice seeing the balances coming in and heading in the right direction. Hopefully this mammoth push you've had will keep you motivated for the new year! :D x
  • Morning :) yes i hope it does too, it will be nice to see things rolling away lol and i will enjoy the power of saying close and goodbye to said card companies lol xx
    I AM A MONEY MAGNET, THEY ARE MAKING MORE MONEY FOR ME AS WE SPEAK:pMIKES MOB, DFW NERD 1071, DFW LHS 132!MIRACLES HAPPEN I'VE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES. LBM 08£77240.69 Current outstanding total £36083.01 Paid so far = £41157.68
  • Choc-addict
    Ok, so I have been feeling a little blue lately. Can't quite put my finger on what it is whether it's trying for baby and it not happening, putting on weight, not having much a of life or just the fact that I was ill for nearly 2 months and it's taken it's toll, money.....list is endless. Probably a combination of it all but hey ho, i'm not going to let it get me down any more. Time to take action!

So there are things I can do about all of the above i.e. keep myself healthy, take vits, exercise, eat well, spend less/save more, make social arrangements (doesn't have to cost much!)...so on and so on.

Here we go DAY 1 of the NEW ME!!

I have started a dvd called 30 day shred - it's done by the lady personal trainer on Biggest Loser (america) and has 30 days of exercise 10days @ level one, 10 @ level two and 10 @ level 3. I have just done my first day @level one and it was a killer! BUT I love the feeling it has left me with so I shall stick to this.

Yesterday was a NSD and I can see no reason as to why today can't be the same so all good on money front.

Finally so far today I have done well on the eating front - I am just about to have a ham roll for lunch and will have salmon and couscous for my tea.

All round a nice start to the new me so far :D
  • Choc-addict
    Decided on a new diary to go in line with my new 30 day shred challenge and my new goals for 2013!

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=57746567#post57746567
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport