Forum Home» Phones & TV» Mobiles

NEW THREAD: Cheapest iPhones article - Page 9

New Post Advanced Search
We are currently experiencing a high volume of spam and have increased the sensitivity of our spam filters. This could mean that genuine posts may get caught. If you believe this has happened to one of your posts, please email the Forum team on [email protected] As always, we are really grateful for your patience whilst we get this sorted - which we'll do as soon as possible.
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

NEW THREAD: Cheapest iPhones article

edited 13 October 2011 at 5:52PM in Mobiles
282 replies 229.3K views

Replies

• grumblergrumbler Forumite
    53.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    We are born naked, wet and hungry...Then things get worse. :(

.withdrawal, NOT withdrawel ..bear with me, NOT bare with me
    .definitely, NOT definately ......separate, NOT seperate
    should have, NOT should of
    .....guaranteed, NOT guarenteed
  • gothrockchic1gothrockchic1 Forumite
    2K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks! Have tried Three again, if not I have a plan B!
  • matt1987matt1987 Forumite
    870 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    For those that work for the Police:

voice999.co.uk are doing the following:

Iphone 4s 16gb
    Handset Price - £29.99
    Monthly Cost - £30
    450 Minutes
    Unlimited Txts
    750mb Data
    Unlimited Orange to Orange or Landline calls
    Free Voicemail
    Warranty
    24 Month contract.

Think this is available for NHS too.

Hope this helps!
  • Just done some investigation into the cheapest iphone contract and stumpled across £31pm 300mins, unlimited texts, 500mb Data with Vodafone, but buying through mobiles.co.uk . Additionally if you go via quidco.com you get £50 cashback. Sounds like a good bargain to me and beats the deal you have shown.
  • i finally got a iphone 4s contract from '3' didn't think I would, cos of my poor credit history, its going to be £40 a month but I get 2000 minuets and all you can eat internet, the upfront handset fee was £49 wich i was very happy with because some companys was asking for £150+ you can see the deal here. http://store.three.co.uk/view/product/ql_catalog/threecatdevice/2327
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • matt1987matt1987 Forumite
    870 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Colshall wrote: »
    Just done some investigation into the cheapest iphone contract and stumpled across £31pm 300mins, unlimited texts, 500mb Data with Vodafone, but buying through mobiles.co.uk . Additionally if you go via quidco.com you get £50 cashback. Sounds like a good bargain to me and beats the deal you have shown.

I am currently on Vodafone now, and I can tell you its got to be the worse 3g signal ever - obviously this is in my area ( Birmingham ).

My deal gets you 24 hr replacement, extra 150 mins and an extra 250mb of data with Unlimited landline calls.

Would 500mb be enough for the 4s? I suppose it depends on your usage, but if you are planning on using Siri and Sky Go often then you will need more than 500mb.
  • when iphone5 caming out ?
  • just phoned o2 as my contracts up tomorrow, i wanted an iphone4s but did not want to pay £169.99 one off payment(happy with the £32 a month though), i asked for the retention department and said this and eventually i got it for £30.09 one off payment with an extra 200 mins with a free case and screen protectors.
    quite happy with my nights work
  • chellechelle Forumite
    200 posts
    12 month contract

4S 16GB

£177.75 for phone

Contract £32 per month

500MB
    200 mins
    Unlimited texts.

Is this good?

The useage is fine for me as dont use that now on my 3g.
  • matt1987 wrote: »
    For those that work for the Police:

voice999.co.uk are doing the following:

Iphone 4s 16gb
    Handset Price - £29.99
    Monthly Cost - £30
    450 Minutes
    Unlimited Txts
    750mb Data
    Unlimited Orange to Orange or Landline calls
    Free Voicemail
    Warranty
    24 Month contract.

Think this is available for NHS too.

Hope this helps!

does it actually ask anywhere if you are in the police or can any tom, !!!!!! or harry order?