Wren Kitchens - My Review

Options

Comments

• joee_91
    joee_91 Posts: 72 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I cant believe how obvious this is... the amount of newbies posting on here praising wren is unbelievable!! Its totally obvious that its them!! Just making them look even worse in my eyes!!
    Any views are my own and may not always be correct - though i do try :o
  • SunnySammy
    Options
    I was looking into buying a new kitchen and I asked around. A friend warned me off Wren Kitchens as they knew someone who worked in their head office and apparently even the staff see the company as a bit of a joke as someone working there bought a kitchen and it came in the wrong colours and the cupboards didn’t fit!

They were saying a culture of fear exists within head office, so it’s little surprise the customer service is so poor as described by other people.
  • armandowren
    Options
    My name is Armando Sanchez and I'm the Managing Director for Wren Kitchens.

I ran across this forum and noticed that a few of you would like to contact me. I am always happy to help our customers in any way I can. You can call me on 07773840000 anytime and my number is in everyone of our stores across the country.

We have supplied 1000s of kitchens a month to happy customers over the last three years; but if you have had any problems or concerns please call me at anytime.

Thanks,

Armando Sanchez
    Managing Director - Wren Kitchens
  • vuvuzela
    vuvuzela Posts: 3,648 Forumite
    Options
    My name is Armando Sanchez and I'm the Managing Director for Wren Kitchens.

If it is, you should read this : http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/site/forum-faqs#companyrep
  • DanceBunny
    Options
    I cannot praise our experience with Wren’s enough.

Showroom; was very good, the quality of the product, especially for the price, excellent and as good as many kitchens we had seen at more than twice the price.

Design & order; the designer Colin Watt was very good, he visited our home taking measurements & listening to our requirements. We then joined him in store as he created a virtual kitchen before our eyes, which we could then walk around ourselves via their website. The fitter then visited, checked all the measurements etc. and also came up with a couple of good suggestions himself.

Delivery; The ready assembled cupboards etc. arrived as planned; we were kept informed in advance by text messages & then phone calls. The delivery men couldn’t have been more obliging.

Fitting: The fitting commenced on the planned day & completed on time. The fitter Paul Holdaway and his team were excellent. Paul runs a very ‘tight ship’ ensuring everything is done correctly and left as neat & tidy as possible. His planning is the best I have seen for any sort of building/alterations work; electricians, plumbing, rubbish collection etc. were co-ordinated very well. Even carrying out ‘finishing touches’ such as boxing in some pipes made by using a bit of spare shelving. They worked fast and efficiently, an excellent job.
  • socrates
    socrates Posts: 2,889 Forumite
    Options
    This is like deja vu - Armando always turns up - so do the newbies
  • Mattsv
    Mattsv Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    socrates wrote: »
    This is like deja vu - Armando always turns up - so do the newbies

And here is another newbie...

Let me start by stating that I have no connection whatsoever with Wren Kitchens, however wanted to pass on my experience, despite the cynical flaming I might get.

Our designer (Lou Smith) at the Southampton branch was brilliant. She listened to what we wanted from the kitchen, made sensible suggestions, and actually saved us money by offering alternatives.

The kitchen turned up on time, I fitted it myself with only a minor adjustment needed of door and drawer alignments. One panel, which had been wrapped separately, was damaged in transit however that is being replaced. All the rest of the units and panels were very well packaged and undamaged.

Overall, we are delighted with the service received and have no hesitation in recommending them from our experience - I appreciate however that others have not been so fortunate.
  • Money_Man
    Money_Man Posts: 160 Forumite
    Options
    vuvuzela wrote: »

oh dear, is your post serious, fair play to the guy for posting his number so customers with issues can get sorted, he cannot win at the moment
  • Money_Man
    Money_Man Posts: 160 Forumite
    Options
    Right we are also looking for a new kitchen, popped into local Wren branch last week, chap arranged to come round and measure up but then subsequently arrived an hour late as stuck in traffic.

We have an appointment in store soon to discuss specifics and pricing after a further appointment at home to measure up

I will report back my experiences on this thread in the coming weeks
  • socrates
    socrates Posts: 2,889 Forumite
    Options
    Mattsv wrote: »
    And here is another newbie...

Let me start by stating that I have no connection whatsoever with Wren Kitchens, however wanted to pass on my experience, despite the cynical flaming I might get.

Our designer (Lou Smith) at the Southampton branch was brilliant. She listened to what we wanted from the kitchen, made sensible suggestions, and actually saved us money by offering alternatives.

The kitchen turned up on time, I fitted it myself with only a minor adjustment needed of door and drawer alignments. One panel, which had been wrapped separately, was damaged in transit however that is being replaced. All the rest of the units and panels were very well packaged and undamaged.

Overall, we are delighted with the service received and have no hesitation in recommending them from our experience - I appreciate however that others have not been so fortunate.

Nice one Lou - you could not have said it better yourself
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport