Wren Kitchens - My Review

Options

Comments

• SUESMITH_2
    SUESMITH_2 Posts: 2,093 Forumite
    Options
    Money_Man wrote: »
    oh dear, is your post serious, fair play to the guy for posting his number so customers with issues can get sorted, he cannot win at the moment

you have to get permission to post if you represent a company, always have, always will. he could do this properly and avoid these issues
    'We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time
  • Mattsv
    Options
    socrates wrote: »
    Nice one Lou - you could not have said it better yourself

Socrates - This is exactly the cynical sort of response i expected.

Do you actually have any experience at all of Wren Kitchens, or are you just 'trying' to be funny?
  • socrates
    socrates Posts: 2,889 Forumite
    Options
    Mattsv wrote: »
    Socrates - This is exactly the cynical sort of response i expected.

Do you actually have any experience at all of Wren Kitchens, or are you just 'trying' to be funny?

We have been through this Wren Kitchen debarcle once on here a couple of years ago - before your time - obviously

It always the same thing - newbies coming out of nowhere praising Wren and its normally after someone has complained about them - then the Manager turns up - then there are several other newbies followed by several cynics (like me)

Its a never ending cycle and it is is exactly what it looks like I have no doubt about that
  • Money_Man
    Money_Man Posts: 160 Forumite
    Options
    SUESMITH wrote: »
    you have to get permission to post if you represent a company, always have, always will. he could do this properly and avoid these issues

Yawn!!!!!!!
  • Mattsv
    Mattsv Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited 2 August 2012 at 10:56AM
    Options
    socrates wrote: »
    We have been through this Wren Kitchen debarcle once on here a couple of years ago - before your time - obviously

It always the same thing - newbies coming out of nowhere praising Wren and its normally after someone has complained about them - then the Manager turns up - then there are several other newbies followed by several cynics (like me)k

Its a never ending cycle and it is is exactly what it looks like I have no doubt about that

You appear to have missed the direct question that I asked you - do you personally have any direct experience of Wren Kitchens?

'Obviously' I have no knowledge of what happened on here 2 years ago and don't really care. I just wanted to give an honest balanced opinion from my perspective.

Some people have not had the same good experience that I have had, and that is always unfortunate. However, I feel that all readers of this thread should be able to form their own opinion and make a decision based upon others actual experiences, rather than hearsay, conjecture, cynicism, or something that happened 2 years ago.

Nobody has asked me to register for MSE and post my thoughts, personally i have nothing to gain whatsoever. Or maybe it really is all a great big con, and Wren Kitchens are not interested at all in providing a good service, and only returned to the UK market to rip everybody off.

To all those that have had, or continue to have, problems with Wren I hope you manage to get things sorted.

Matt (aka Lou according to Socrates ;-) )
  • bod1467
    bod1467 Posts: 15,214 Forumite
    Options
    <Wall of text>

Can I respectfully suggest you edit your post such that people can actually read it?
  • Al_Ross
    Al_Ross Posts: 907 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Bought and fitted from Wrens Aberdeen last May, many,many many problems took till last October till completed. At the the beginning of December it was noted that the curved doors gap when closed had grown to about .5 of an inch .Took them 7 months to replace with satisfactory doors.

Kitchen all good at present and I got discharged from hospital on Saturday after receiving a Triple Heart Bypass.
  • bod1467
    bod1467 Posts: 15,214 Forumite
    Options
    Are you suggesting that Wren were the root cause of you NEEDING a triple bypass? If not then why mention it?
  • socrates
    socrates Posts: 2,889 Forumite
    Options
    Mattsv wrote: »
    You appear to have missed the direct question that I asked you - do you personally have any direct experience of Wren Kitchens?

'Obviously' I have no knowledge of what happened on here 2 years ago and don't really care. I just wanted to give an honest balanced opinion from my perspective.

Some people have not had the same good experience that I have had, and that is always unfortunate. However, I feel that all readers of this thread should be able to form their own opinion and make a decision based upon others actual experiences, rather than hearsay, conjecture, cynicism, or something that happened 2 years ago.

Nobody has asked me to register for MSE and post my thoughts, personally i have nothing to gain whatsoever. Or maybe it really is all a great big con, and Wren Kitchens are not interested at all in providing a good service, and only returned to the UK market to rip everybody off.

To all those that have had, or continue to have, problems with Wren I hope you manage to get things sorted.

Matt (aka Lou according to Socrates ;-) )

So out of the billions of pages on the internet you just so happened to stumble on this one

Decided to register just to speak up for a kitchen company and just so happened to know they had returned to the UK market

Keep it up
  • Mattsv
    Options
    Socrates - why don't you stop trolling and actually answer my question?

I did a google search for Wren Kitchens to find their phone number, and this thread was the second link that came up - no need to trawel through 'billions' of web pages.

I know that they have returned to the UK market as before I commit to spending a lot of money, I always want to know a bit about who I am dealing with, so asked about their history, rather than reading rubbish posted by trolls who have no actual experience.

For someone who was suppsedly the wisest man in the western universe, you really do come up with some ****.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure