Wren Kitchens - My Review

Options

Comments

• dizzeeblondee
    Options
    As it is I can only see problems ahead as the majority of units are still in boxes and not checked as are the appliances. !

For anyone waiting delivery.....check the delivery, and don't let the bloke leave until you've checked the lot. Getting replacements for damaged parts is even worse than waiting for missing pieces!

Don't sign any paperwork from the delivery, until you are satisfied. Once its been signed, you've accepted whats there, if you don't have time.....you'll then have found fifty trillion bits missing and damaged, then its too late:(
  • s_b
    s_b Posts: 4,463 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    we are in the market for a kitchen and i can assure everyone the wrens wont get a worm of my money after reading this thread

isnt the internet brilliant for things like this
  • vivianisme
    Options
    I had a kitchen deliverd on 3rd Feburary or I thought I had. The fitter who I must say has done a grand job with what parts he had came on 6th and finished on10th at least what he could. He found that 3 cubord doors and 2 drawer doors were missing. After ringing the store and manefacters quite a few times, we finily got the answer that we would have them next Friday17th Feb. I have now read about some people who have been waiting months for missing doors. I already fell terrable let down and frustated about this and was meant to have a phone call today from the salesman to let me know exactly what was happerning but havent. Has anybody here claimed compansation for the time and heartach it has caused them. Viv
  • wealdroam
    wealdroam Posts: 19,181 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    vivianisme wrote: »
    Has anybody here claimed compansation for the time and heartach it has caused them. Viv
    You need to put a monetary value on the heartache.
    Can you do that?

If so, write a letter claiming £xxx.xx.
  • Al_Ross
    Al_Ross Posts: 907 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    3 months now,4 calls still waiting !
  • vivianisme
    Options
    Just to let you know that I have just spoken to our salesman and have been told that the missing items will be in store for our fitter to collect and put in on Saturday. I hope this is so. Will let you know. I must add that apart from this the service that we has from the salesman and fitter has been good. Viv
  • vivianisme
    Options
    Doors fitted on Saturday, looks really good. Hope the rest of you get good results in the end. Viv
  • pjthompso
    Options
    It sounds like Wren Kitchens are an absolute nightmare, but my experience with them has been good. I ordered a kitchen in my previous house in 2009, the kitchen turned up and all the pieces were there and the quality was good.

Wren obviously outsource the kitchen fitting, have a different worktop supplier/fitter and different appliance suppliers.

We planned and ordered the kitchen on-line and fitted it ourselves. We used our own worktop supplier and sourced the appliances from eBay.

I think if you can do this yourselves the price/quality ratio is very good. If you rely on Wren to do everything maybe the experience is different.

I have just placed another order for delivery 2 April. I hope all the bits are there!
  • jjfp1993
    Options
    Wow, I really wished I had read this thread before purchasing my first kitchen with Wren, I bought the kitchen with the intention to fit myself but kept running into problem after problem and just kept getting fobbed off by the sales staff.

Had to get a professional carpenter/kitchen fitter to finish the job who wanted to pull his hair out and leave on the first day, luckily he stayed and phoned Wren on our behalf as their measurements were wrong. They then tried fobbing him off and he promptly told them not to treat him like an idiot as he has 20yrs experience doing this.

Well since then I've had to take days off work out of my holiday entitlement, the days I've been in work have been spent getting frustrated with their total incompetence on the phone, I've spoken to the fitter everyday as more and more pieces seem to be missing or incorrect.

Sounds a bit obvioius now but walk past Wrens doors and don't look back.
  • phil_robbo
    Options
    TigerMarv wrote: »
    Do you have an email address for Armando Sanchez ???

I don`t have an e-mail for him but his phone number is in every showroom.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure