Options
    squeaky wrote: »
    wealdroam wrote: »
    What's a CBA?
    This

:)

Possibly ;)
    Yes, I tried that before posting. :D
    Didn't help... unless it is to do with the Council for British Archaeology.
  • katejo
    katejo Posts: 3,823 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Well i'm glad i saw these reviews. I have been thinking of installing two new kitchens in my very large house, but second thoughts, i'd rather go to B&Q.

I have been warned NOT to use B & Q fitters though I think the actual kitchens are ok.
  • Meepster
    Meepster Posts: 5,955 Forumite
    Options
    katejo wrote: »
    I have been warned NOT to use B & Q fitters though I think the actual kitchens are ok.

Correct, B&Q kitchens are ok, in the same way that Smartprice coffee from ASDA is ok. Don't get "ok" and "good" mixed up though...
    If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands

• phil_robbo
    Options
    Well this nightmare is over .. I was suprised to get a phone call this morning from Armando Sanchez in person, he had read my post on this forum, he has sorted out our missing bits and had his area manager bring them over in his car.
    I am impressed with Mr Sanchez`s attitude towards his customers, he says unless he knows he has a dissatisfied customer he can`t help, the showroom in Huddersfield had not got in touch with him or his area manager to make them aware of the problem, thanks to this forum I have now had issues resolved.
    Many thanks to Mr Sanchez and to Mr Hudson for sorting everything out. It is refreshing to get service when its needed.
  • squeaky
    squeaky Posts: 14,129 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    wealdroam wrote: »
    Yes, I tried that before posting. :D
    Didn't help... unless it is to do with the Council for British Archaeology.

That or Can't Be [STRIKE]A[/STRIKE] Bothered.

:)
    Hi, I'm a Board Guide on the Old Style and the Consumer Rights boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence.
    DTFAC: Y.T.D = £5.20 Apr £0.50
  • dizzeeblondee
    Options
    phil_robbo wrote: »
    Well this nightmare is over .. I was suprised to get a phone call this morning from Armando Sanchez in person, he had read my post on this forum, he has sorted out our missing bits and had his area manager bring them over in his car.
    I am impressed with Mr Sanchez`s attitude towards his customers, he says unless he knows he has a dissatisfied customer he can`t help, the showroom in Huddersfield had not got in touch with him or his area manager to make them aware of the problem, thanks to this forum I have now had issues resolved.
    Many thanks to Mr Sanchez and to Mr Hudson for sorting everything out. It is refreshing to get service when its needed.

Armando Sanchez and his big company credit card, waves a magic wand......doesn't always get it right!
    His showroom staff do try to let him know about customer problems, but making the wrong noise is not in keeping with the companies ethos......so you're fired, best to keep your mouth shut and play ignorant! The consultants get the run around from head office just as much as the customers unfortunately.
    Armando Sanchez knows all about dissatisfied customers, only problem is.....theres too many of them to buy off all at once!!

I thought they may have changed...sadly not.
  • TigerMarv
    Options
    phil_robbo wrote: »

Do you have an email address for Armando Sanchez ???
  • knightstyle
    knightstyle Posts: 6,990 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Sorry Jennyalan but this site is constantly having new members praising a company that everyone else says is cr*p!!!
    So who would you believe??? How do we know who you are and who you work for?
  • crazyunhappy
    Options
    WREN KITCHENS WARNING!
    Need to have a rant about Wren Kitchens. Ordered my kitchen, £7000,before christmas and had Jan 18th delivery date, order came minus my work tops , splash backs and glass splash back, table and chairs [which had been bought in store at an earlier date]. Had ripped out the majority of our kitchen in readyiness for the new one to be fitted, thank god had the sense not to take out the hob and sink otherwise this nightmare would be soo much worse, it's now the 8th of Feb and we still have no idea when our work tops etc are being delivered!!! Have had a merry dance on the phone to the staff at the Dundee store who are obvisouly no wiser than we are and who just can't get this resolved. Just feel there is a catalogue of frustrations with Wren from a poor design desicision [on the only part of the kitchen design that we asked for help with] to having excess decor pannels and having a couple of trips back over to sign for paper work that could have been done when the order was put in instead of phone calls asking for the balance! As it is I can only see problems ahead as the majority of units are still in boxes and not checked as are the appliances. The whole of the downstairs of the house is a riot, almost had a fire yesterday as toast got knocked back into the toasster and was burnt black and smoke was everywhere, working with about a meter of worktop space is a hazard! so to say I'm unhappy is an under statement!! Beleive it or not this is the shortned version of my story, so take it as a warning!
  • Quivver
    Options
    Sorry Jennyalan but this site is constantly having new members praising a company that everyone else says is cr*p!!!
    So who would you believe??? How do we know who you are and who you work for?

That can work both ways. I personally know of two people that have had Wren kitchens and had no problems, one had a B&Q kitchen in the past and one an ikea kitchen. Both needed replacing within 10 years so lets hope that these Wren guys get the quality right.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure