PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

OS Wednesday 13 December 2006

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Churchmouse
    Churchmouse Posts: 3,004 Forumite
    Options
    Hello everyone:hello: Not posted for a few days, just no time, but I have tried to skim the thread.
    (((((hugs))))) to all those feeling poorly, and special ones for Quasar and Mrs MH. Quasar, pets are pets and it doesn't matter whether they have fur feathers or scales, they are loved for themselves, and it hurts just the same when they die.

Well I did the old folks Christmas Lunch and I'm now totally knackered!! It went really well and they all said how much they'd enjoyed it, but I'm bushed. Have just finished my M&S ready meal that was nuked in the microwave, just about had the energy to eat it.

Oh and I finally got my Christmas present shopping started:D Might even get around to buying some Christmas food eventually:rotfl: Still I've got 6 bottles of decent chablis stashed, so what else is essential?:rolleyes:

Trying to get up the energy to make myself a cup of coffee. Here on my own, nobody around to do it for meicon9.gif Then I should start some ironing, or tidying and the floor needs hoovering, on the other hand I could just sit and watch TV.

Oh and I do so envy those of you still lucky enough to have littlies doing Nativity Plays. That used to be one of my favourite bits of Christmas. A tea-towel on the head fastened with a bit of rope, and that was me for the tissues:rotfl: :rotfl: :D

Right I'm off, enjoy your evenings, CMx

PS Sorry too tired to remember my manners, welcome mummymoo!
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
  • taplady
    taplady Posts: 7,184 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    mummymoo wrote:
    Hi Peem and DLB thanks for your welcome. I am going to try and post everyday with my aims and if I do them if that is ok?

Have been looking at other posts and got some lovely recipes to try on my carnivore husband!
    :hello:
    Hello to mummymoo!
    Do what you love :happyhear
  • mrsmortenharket
    Options
    evening all

I am so amazed at the amount of replies I had.

Thank you all so much.

I have worn out the thanks button but I also wanted to say a thank you as well.

I am feeling a bit better this evening.

DH is low as well cos of this. He feels like a failure & ITS NOT HIS FAULT. Its only been just over a week & already he thinks he won't get another job cos hes not heard back from people but I have said its early days & also very close to christmas.

I know I don't always post but just to say I honestly do think about a lot of you OS-ers.

Perhaps we could have a south east meet one day. I am in Southend but can easily get to London or drive somewhere thats not tremendously far away.

Lets arrange something so I have something to look forward to ;)

Love to all

Lisa xxx
  • Squishy
    Squishy Posts: 721 Forumite
    Options
    Hello everyone,

big *hugs* to all that need them!

Its been rather a wet and windy day here today, and I think the odds are that it could be the same tomorrow. It certainly still sounds windy enough out there just now!

Due to I think a combination of cold weather, typing and card making my hands have been really sore the past few days. Plus I think I need to go to the dentist to get him to look at a tooth I had fixed a couple of weeks ago - I think its has cracked down the other side :rolleyes: I don't do well with dentists, so have been trying to put it off incase it goes away, but its been sore for a few days now so think I'll have to go get it sorted - don't want it to get worse over Christmas!

Other than that, just the usual work/home/sleep/work routine. Had a lovely day up at twinks on saturday, and looking forward to going back up again this weekend. Haven't got my Christmas decorations up yet - really must get around to that :o Have decorated in work though!

*hugs* to all, take or leave as you please as usual ;)
  • AussieLass
    AussieLass Posts: 4,066 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Goodness it's such a long thread today. I drained my coffee half way through. :D Usually once i'ts gone its my cue to get off. Another big day & night ahead of us. We're not going to get it all done before the floorcoverings go down tomorrow. :sad: Looks like I'll be digging out old sheets to throw over the lino & carpet once down so we can continue with the painting. The ceilings will all be done but not the walls.

I didn't have the best night sleep as the fan has this annoying clicky :rolleyes: sound when it's on. Too hot to have it off.

((((hugs)))))) to Jellycat & Mrs MH. I hope things get better for you. Take care.
    Good luck Vicky. I'm sure your class will be little angels.

Welcome Mummymoo.

Pooky they are just beautiful. I'm sure your DD's will be thrilled.

Aril hope you can make it.

Well (((((((((hugs))))))))))) to everyone else and hope you get a good night's sleep. I was going to post a picture of a kookaburra sitting on my fence yesterday. When I was getting lunch I looked up and there is was so DH took a piccy of it. I have so much trouble posting pics here. It will take me ages to fiddle. They are so big on DH camera. Another time when I"m not so rushed. Byeeeeeeeeeeee
    Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport