PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

OS Wednesday 13 December 2006

Options

Comments

• Bargain_Rzl
    Bargain_Rzl Posts: 6,254 Forumite
    Options
    Why am I not surprised! :rotfl: (that girl can SHOP!)

By the way,

Yes Aril of course you can come to the meet if you dare :D
    :)Operation Get in Shape :)
    MURPHY'S NO MORE PIES CLUB MEMBER #124
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 15,197 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Why am I not surprised! :rotfl: (that girl can SHOP!)

:D

course if we were to look at this one closely lady - like how much i shopped compared to how much you shopped in both cheshire oaks and boundary mill.............well i rest my case:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: (dont be fooled OSers Rzl is a a secret shopper :eek: and thats why i love her:T )

Still micorfibres re marks and spencer - its really not such a touffy!!:D
  • Bargain_Rzl
    Options
    Nelski:

A maths question for your attention.

If R spends an average of two days per YEAR clothes shopping, spending an average of £175 a day, and N spends an average of two days a WEEK clothes shopping, spending an average of £15 a day, which spends more over the course of the year?

(Rzl ducks and runs away)

• Nelski
    Options
    Nelski:

A maths question for your attention.

If R spends an average of two days per YEAR clothes shopping, spending an average of £175 a day, and N spends an average of two days a WEEK clothes shopping, spending an average of £15 a day, which spends more over the course of the year?

(Rzl ducks and runs away)

[IMG]http://smileys.!!!!!!/cat/7/7_18_4.gif[/IMG] all bargains though honest:D :D:D

dont see much for £15 though:rotfl:
  • jellycat40
    Options
    Well I am finally up to posting again. It really is a day for depression isn't it. Hugs to Mrs MH and all those feeling blue.

I have had depression and anxiety for over 20 years, I am currently on the highest dose of Venaflaxine that they give without having to admit you to hospital. I am seeing my psych tomorrow for an appointment and I will have to tell her that I am not doing well at the mo. Can't seem to motivate myself to get of the sofa let alone do anything, did go and see DD3 today in Carol service but was in such a state that the sweat was running down my back and I was shaking like a leaf. I must have looked bad because one of the Mums I vaguely know moved down the pew so that I could squeeze in and have a sit down!!!! Most of the parents had been at the church from 8am and the service did not start until 9am but there is very limited seating. I could not leave that early so was resigned to standing up. The Mum will never know what a good turn she did even though I did try and tell her.

Other than that have done nothing today, sat in front of the tv - not really taking it in just veging. I have put some washing in the machine but that is habit!!!

Sorry for the moan but I often feel that my family must be fed up with me and I don't really have anyone else to talk to.

Louise
    Nobody is perfect - not even me.
  • Bargain_Rzl
    Options
    Awwww, jellycat, I'm so sorry you're feeling wrecked. Good to know there are some nice people about though :) :grouphug:
  • Nelski
    Options
    jellycat40 wrote:
    Well I am finally up to posting again. It really is a day for depression isn't it. Hugs to Mrs MH and all those feeling blue.

I have had depression and anxiety for over 20 years, I am currently on the highest dose of Venaflaxine that they give without having to admit you to hospital. I am seeing my psych tomorrow for an appointment and I will have to tell her that I am not doing well at the mo. Can't seem to motivate myself to get of the sofa let alone do anything, did go and see DD3 today in Carol service but was in such a state that the sweat was running down my back and I was shaking like a leaf. I must have looked bad because one of the Mums I vaguely know moved down the pew so that I could squeeze in and have a sit down!!!! Most of the parents had been at the church from 8am and the service did not start until 9am but there is very limited seating. I could not leave that early so was resigned to standing up. The Mum will never know what a good turn she did even though I did try and tell her.

Other than that have done nothing today, sat in front of the tv - not really taking it in just veging. I have put some washing in the machine but that is habit!!!

Sorry for the moan but I often feel that my family must be fed up with me and I don't really have anyone else to talk to.

Louise

Big big chrimbly hugs Louise:grouphug::xmassmile
  • twink
    twink Posts: 3,827 Forumite
    Options
    jellycat, feel free to talk to us anytime x
  • VickyA_2
    VickyA_2 Posts: 4,533 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    :grouphug: jellycat :grouphug:
    Sealed Pot Challenge #021 #8 975.71 #9 £881.44 #10 £961.13 #11 £782.13 #12 £741.83 #13 £2135.22 #14 £895.53 #15 £1240.40 #16 £1805.87 declared
  • MATH
    MATH Posts: 2,941 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks a bunch TM!:mad: I've just read your sig and now have a gobful of cheapo Hock dripping off my new puter screen - what a waste:D
    Life's a beach! Take your shoes off and feel the sand between your toes.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport