Never use iflorist!!!

Options

Comments

• MSE_Deborah
    Options
    Hi guys,

Thanks for the feedback - if you had issues with your iFlorist delivery please email me on [EMAIL="vouchers@moneysavingexpert.com"]vouchers@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL] with all your details and we'll look into this right away.

Hope this helps,
    MSE Deborah

Grab the latest MSE Deals
    Follow the Deals Team on Twitter: @MSE_Deals
    Get Martin's Money Tips
    Join the MSE Forum
  • Quorden
    Quorden Posts: 95 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    On the other side of the coin I switched from InterFlora to iFlorist over a year ago due to any of the above complaints (late delivery / poor displays etc) and have been 100% happy with the service they've provided, a vast improvement on the InterFlora in my experience.
  • Cosmo69
    Cosmo69 Posts: 127 Forumite
    Options
    This company just never seem to respond in my experience. I bought a KGB voucher for flowers, it took several days before the code worked (I sent three emails which were ignored), and then I didn't receive a confirmation email and the order isn't showing up in my account. It's really quite maddening.
  • piglet25
    piglet25 Posts: 927 Forumite
    Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    Interflora and iflorist both take massive chunk of the order value, why not just pick up the phone book, ring a florist directly and see what a good bouquet really is? why pay around 30% to someone for using a website or picking a phone up?
  • Kjay_2
    Options
    Appalling! I received my mothers day bouquet a day earlier than expected - I doubt they will last until Sunday. The £59.90 bunch of flowers consists of 6 roses, 4 carnations & a few tulips!! Half the stems did not reach the water feeder hence their wilting condition. No one at the end of the phone or email. 100% satisfaction a farce. Avoid avoid avoid!
  • piglet25
    Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    This year the mothers bouquet I had on offer contained six cream 70cm (large headed ) roses, six baby pink gerberas, three cream spray rose, five chrysanthemum, three palm leaves and bear grass loops with pearls threaded on. The roses all had diamante centre details and the bouquet came presented in a living vase with a satin bow. The price also included a message card and delivery. £25. Photos can be provided :)
    Now tell me which service is better, a florist or an order gatherer?
  • knightstyle
    knightstyle Posts: 7,001 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Display delivered yesterday, Sat, for mothers day by iFlorist was very good, lovely flowers just opening. Sent by DD in Australia.
    Much better than the Next one last year and cheaper I think.
  • darkangel-42
    Options
    This thread was started in 2011. They clearly haven't improved.

Arrived 2 days early, ruined the surprise and I'm guessing (much like the many reviews I've found earlier today) the chocolates and card were missing since my Mum never said anything til I asked and only commented on the flowers...

2014 wins: maternity/nursing pillow, Magnum chocolate, baby stroller, Baileys cupcakes
    Took a break while I moved country (twice).
    2018 wins:£400 meal for 4, Clipper tea
    2019 wins: flight voucher
  • Beth_Fehr
    Options
    On March 29, 2014, I paid iFlorist to deliver a bouquet of flowers with a glass vase, a card (which was to be handwritten in) and a box of chocolates, which were to be sent to my partner's mother for Mother's Day.

After Mother's Day weekend, the flowers did not arrive, and after several attempts at contacting iFlorist, they finally replied saying that they were try to get my order our and that they would offer me a £5 voucher for my next purchase - no refund.

I requested a refund, because the flowers had not been delivered - they refused.

Finally, on Wednesday, April 2, the flowers were delivered - and were old. No vase. No card. No chocolates.

I've opened a dispute on Pay Pal and am trying to reclaim my money back.

What good are flowers for Mother's Day if they're delivered 3-4 days late? Not to mention, 3/4 promised items weren't even included!

I only read their online reviews after the payment was made, but there are hundreds of horrible reviews accessible online from a multitude of websites.

After I added to the many poor reviews this company has reviewed, I went back to the sites later and discovered that many had been deleted!

It is also my believe that they post fake positive reviews to try and counteract the bad.

I've reported them to BBC Watchdog and hope these scam artists are go out of business and SOON.
  • piglet25
    Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    They will never go out of business as long as people keep throwing money at them.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure