• wolfwanderer
    Options
    Very poor

Bored now - bye bye.
  • aheaton46
    aheaton46 Posts: 377 Forumite
    Options
    gregdedman wrote: »
    They have apologised and the reason deliveries have failed they say, is that demand was too high for their couriers.
    Viper_7 wrote: »
    As ever - people only post the bad reviews.
    I'm sure there are thousands of satisfied customers...

Irrespective of whether you have had good service in the past, for a company to take too many orders so they can't fulfil them is abysmal service.
  • gregdedman
    gregdedman Posts: 105 Forumite
    Options
    The title of this forum 'Praise, Vents and warnings'.

This both a vent, then a warning.
    Viper, its not a bad review.

And of course I checked my bank...several times, over several days.
  • gregdedman
    gregdedman Posts: 105 Forumite
    Options
    The link also shows that there are many more complaints.

Lastly, I also asked for the good experiences too so people can make informed decisions.
    Take it on board or not, your call, least you know.
  • SHIPSHAPE
    SHIPSHAPE Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    Options
    gregdedman wrote: »
    This is a warning for everyone to think twice before they get tempted by iflorist.co.uk and their enticing offers.

Mother's days flowers and chocolates from this company were not only not delivered, but were charged for twice.
    In any other situation this would be theft.

The company does not have a contact number and only a non-responsive chat function on their website.
    [URL="http://"][/URL]

Why the hell do people even bother with them then?

And it wouldn't be classed as theft either.

!!!!!!.......:(
  • littlejaffa
    littlejaffa Posts: 2,251 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 4 April 2011 at 1:04PM
    Options
    I ordered on Thursday 1st for mothers day delivery on Sunday 3rd - nothing arrived (despite them having my phone/email details no explanation/ warning was given.
    I emailed them with no reply (still).
    I spoke to their online chat, was cut off, tried again, and again...
    The chat seems only available in another timezone (available at midnight but not 11am). And they take so long to reply to anything you ask it was a farce. I agreed redelivery & upgrade for 5th.

I got an email today (4th) telling me they were delivered on 31st.
    Then they were actually delivered today - 4th - the delivery guy said he'd only been given them today.

I have never known any company have so many bad reviews, all over the same problem, though there may be one or two good reviews, it's just not worth risking you'll be one of the many many many people let down.

PHONE NUMBER FOR THEM 0844 8745030 is on their website if anyone wants it - option 1 for customer services
    Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it.
    Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.
  • AsknAnswer2
    AsknAnswer2 Posts: 753 Forumite
    Options
    I've just put in a complaint against them too. Ordered flowers and chocs to be delivered 3rd. They weren't delivered on the confirmed delivery date, they didn't send the chocolates and the flowers were completely different to what I ordered. Furious doesn't begin to cover it.
  • Viper_7
    Viper_7 Posts: 1,220 Forumite
    Options
    aheaton46 wrote: »
    Irrespective of whether you have had good service in the past, for a company to take too many orders so they can't fulfil them is abysmal service.

Like the Royal mail?
    Like most airlines
    Like well any other company....
    Any company who can deliver 100% every time any time has a helluva lot of cash which is dead lying in stock or far too many people on the payroll.
    Need to keep lean and mean and yes that does mean unsatisfied customers.
    To appease everyone pushes up the costs, and Joe public is willing to pay as little as possible to get the best service for that money.

If you want zero delay, and zero failure then feel free to pay top dollar for it.
  • sophiasmummy
    Options
    Update- my mum complained about her franky awful flowers and has had an email today promising delivery of a larger, more expensive bouquet tomorrow and £5 off next order which I think is an acceptable outcome, will be wary about using them again so voucher may or may not be used!
    BTW in the interest of fairness I must point out I used them last year with no problems
  • Heloise75
    Options
    I didn't have a good experience at all last year (they may well have mended their ways but I am not going to use them again!) - I placed an order for the delivery of a flower arrangement to a friend in London for their housewarming party. In spite of having taken payment against a same-day-delivery order, iFlorist had not completed delivery after two weeks! I had tried to follow up through email phone / email repeatedly... After their first email response to my query regarding non-delivery, saying they would investigate urgently, iFlorist customer service did not provide any updates to three further emails and one Fax complaint. I finally had to involve ISIS (Internet Shopping Is Safe) who list this company and they managed to get me a refund after another week.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure