Never use iflorist!!!

Options

Comments

• As a florist in Bradford ive worked for Iflorist for the past year but i have now cancelled our contract as they are a company leaching off small florist shops, scamming their customers and laying blame with their agents (us) for their lies and organised scamming.
    I would gladly allow any inspection of the invoices and payments ive had from iflorist for the work ive done for them along with photos of the work ive delivered as one of their agents.
    Did you know if iflorist sent me an order for £119.90 i would recieve £79.94 60 days later ? Done it got the invoice to hand. Went as far as pudsey as they couldent place the order nearer to home so it cost me about one and a half hours in the van and about £8.00 in diesal.
    Ive covered their catalogue of errors for months not wanting to let folk down but they were just having a laugh.
    I processed an order through the i florist system a few weeks ago which was sent to a lady who dident even have a shop....she was working from her garage. When my customer complained about the garbage that had been sent i drove to halifax to collect the bq then to the shop that excecuted the order and it dident excist...it was a hairdressers !! Yep ive got the paperwork here and the offer of 25.00 from iflorist to my customer as an opology .
    Last bit of info...the trust pilot website.....I florist have a team of two girls and one chap who spend all day leaving bogus feedback of how fab the flowers were. Have a look at how everybody has registered and their only feedback is a positive for i florist . No other postings. Please is this the only thing these people have experienced in the past few years:eek: Lastly if you want flowers PHONE any florist nearest to where your flowers are going. Tell them what you want and how much you want to pay. Pay over the phone with your debit card and ask for a photo to be sent to your mobile . This way you avoid the service and transmission charges which can be a third of the total of your order. Be in control and put companys like iflorist out of business and the little flower shop like me back in business. Take a bow caroline !:T
  • AsknAnswer2
    AsknAnswer2 Posts: 753 Forumite
    edited 4 May 2012 at 11:08PM
    Options
    I never posted an update to this thread, did I?! Oh well, better late than never. In response to my complaint, I was offered a money off voucher for my next order. I responded stating that the offer was an unreasonable one because they had not fulfilled a single part of the order correctly, the flowers they had sent were not what I'd paid for, nor were they a reasonable equivelent, they hadn't sent the chocolate, they had not delivered on the scheduled day, and as a result I had no plan to use them again. I told them that they were in breach of the SOGA and I wanted either a refund or the original order fulfilled. I'd paid well above the price for what they actually sent out. I was disgusted when my brother sent me a text message with a photo of the flowers.

They then tried to (as the above poster warns about) blame it on the florist, in a round about way. I responded, saying that any quibble that they had about the florist was of no concern to me, my contract was with them, not the florist.

They tried to fob me off again, I told them that unless they put it right, the next communication from me would be a LBA.

They responded finally agreeing to put it right. I was sent an email advising me of a date when the order would be delivered. Guess what? It wasn't done. I had to email them AGAIN.

Eventually they sorted it but I believe they only did so because I made it abundantly clear that I wasn't going to go away. The runaround they gave me and the fobbing off I endured to get what I'd already paid for was just astounding.

It might seem silly over a bunch of flowers and chocolates but there was no way I was allowing them to get away with it. What was delivered was abysmal and bore no resemblance to what I'd ordered and paid the price for. I can only liken it to ordering and paying for an upholstered quality leather reclining armchair and getting a deck chair in its place.
  • shinny66
    Options
    Ordered flowers on 18th June for 21st of june .
    it's 5th of July and FLOWERS STILL not delivered.
    Have sent emails. Have been on stupid , pointless , no -result ' online chat support' . Absolutely no result .
    they've promised to re-deliver about 3 times now -- zilcho . nothing . and still have my money.
    Since I've emailed demanding a refund , they don't even reply .
    they don't have a phone number ..
    Ok maybe i'm really stupid not checkign out ALL of this before ordering flowers , but really is one expected to do this ? professional website etc.

has been so stressful, even if i do eventually get a refund , it will be no compensation.

what can one do about such online companies ?
  • coco23coco
    Options
    My best friend in LA heard about a personal loss of mine. On Monday Jan 28th she kept texting me asking if I had received anything. No, nothing I replied. 30 mins later I looked outside my front door to find a box of flowers. It was after 8pm and even though I had been home all day, no-one had rung our door or used the entry system buzzer. I rang her to thank her for them. No Bubbly? She asked. No, no bubbly. But I ordered pink champagne for you, she said. Nope, there's no booze.

I really haven't the energy to write about the phone calls and promises that followed so let's just cut to last Thursday (Feb 7th) when after numerous calls from both the sides of the Atlantic, a bottle of sparkling rose was finally delivered. Result!

Tonight we went to drink it. I haven't the heart to tell me dearest friend that the "pink champagne/sparkling wine" she ordered for me is nothing more than a £4 bottle of nasty sweet Asti-Spumante type wine with a 7.5% volume. Thanks iflorist. That's really going to help me with my friends wish of a wee bit of escapism having just lost another pregnancy.
  • piglet25
    Options
    As a florist, I once contacted them about membership, which means that they would send orders to me to deliver ( or vice versa) via their florist network. Theres a monthly membership fee and they take 30% of each order. Which leaves 70% of what people pay for the florist to make the bouquet/wreath etc with, cover delivery and make a profit. Didn't take a mathematician to work out that the flowers couldn't be brill even if I wanted them to be. The alarm went off when I asked about substitution of flowers, as this is a sticking point with both florists and customers - they said to feel free to substitute any flowers whatsoever, no need to ask either them or the customer first. I declined membership.
    If a customer wants roses they don't want carnations, and if they want lillies they aren't going to be chuffed with chrysanthurums - please use your local florist this Valentines day, support local small businesses and you will in turn recieve a much better product and a much better aftercare service should it be needed
  • Oldskoolflash
    Options
    I thought i'd add my experience of this joke company

I have used iFlorist many times before and decided to take advantage of their valentines offer of a dozen roses for £19.50. The flowers arrived half dead and by the following morning were so bad they had to be thrown away. I immediately emailed support enclosing a photo of the flowers. 10 days later no reply so I initiated an iChat through the iFlorist website. I was connected to an operator who left me hanging in silence, when I asked if they were going to respond they said they would look into it. After several minutes they terminated the chat having resolved nothing. I saved a transcript of the chat session and obtained the email of their MD [name removed] of Colonial Gifts. I have forwarded him the complaint but have not received a reply. I a last-ditch attempt I have printed it all off and written to the postal address. The next step will be a claim in the Small Claims Court. If this isn't enough to put anyone of using this disgrace of a company, nothing is....As for the clown defending them (yes I also think you are a clown) I can only assume you have some connection to the company.
  • pmduk
    pmduk Posts: 10,655 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 26 February 2013 at 8:47PM
    Options
    Interestingly one of the earlier posters mentioned the "Internet Shopping is Safe" accreditation that provided them with help with iflorist. It should be noted that iflorist have had this accreditation withdrawn,
  • piglet25
    Options
    iflorist are one of the worst companies out there - use a local florist folks xx
  • jojodeadwood
    jojodeadwood Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 13 March 2013 at 1:13PM
    Options
    really think before you buy ,it is really hard to get anywhere if you get dead flowers through the door in a box just remember to send them a picture of the dead flowers to esc@ifloristglobal.com then you may still not get any joy but you can try ...you have been warned...jojodeadwood..please please you will be chucking good money away,cannot believe Mr Bowen has put his name to a bunch of dead flowers and a non responsive company hell bent on knicking your money..
  • grumpygbp
    Options
    I ordered some mothers day flowers to be delivered on the Sunday, as my mum was not in until that day. The flowers were delivered on the Friday, although they were left securely, that had perished. i sent an email of complaint on the Monday. Still waiting a response so i called the customer service dept and was told that i had selected free delivery and therefore could be delivered anytime, in order for me to get a refund i need photo evidence. Its now thursday, my mum live 90 miles from me, she does not have a digital camera and the flowers have been binned.

Offered NO refund

Avoid at all costs
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family