Christmas Deliveries

Options
12345679»

Comments

• malpal123
    Options
    magic57 wrote: »
    I ordered a dvd for my mum on 8th December from Amazon. It was dispatched on 10th but still has not arrived. It was sent by Royal Mail but no tracking number given. I've emailed Amazon but no reply as yet.

We ordered other stuff from Ebay from Hong Kong later than that and it managed to get through in time for Christmas!

Won't be using Amazon next year!

Not sure that it's amazons fault... i placed an order on the 8th with The Entertainer, like yours it was dispatched on the 10th but Istill haven't received it. Think that the post is totally messed up due to the xmas rush and bad weather. I also sold something through ebay that i posted on the 8th and that is yet to arrive!
  • magic57
    magic57 Posts: 736 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    malpal123 wrote: »
    Not sure that it's amazons fault... i placed an order on the 8th with The Entertainer, like yours it was dispatched on the 10th but Istill haven't received it. Think that the post is totally messed up due to the xmas rush and bad weather. I also sold something through ebay that i posted on the 8th and that is yet to arrive!

No probably not their fault except that a lot of the stuff seems to be sent up to scotland. We had items from Amazon dispatched from bedfordshire which is just a few miles from us being sent up to scotland which was badly affected by snow. I don't think I'll order online from anywhere next christmas. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure