🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

EON energy fit meter What is yours reading?

Options
167891012»

Comments

• ALIBOBSY
    ALIBOBSY Posts: 4,527 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Mine unfortunately is reading nowt as the kids knocked it over at crimbo and smashed it lol.
    Whilst we had it the readings seemed to vary wildly day to day tho.

ali x
    "Overthinking every little thing
    Acknowledge the bell you cant unring"

• Hythers
    Hythers Posts: 37 Forumite
    Options
    Are these still available ? as i cannot find a link on their home page.
    "Badges? We don't need no stinking Badges"
  • Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi Hythers

Yes, the energy monitors are still available free to E.ON customers.

To request one, you will need to register your account with our website. The Energy Fit package (which includes the monitor) can then be requested through there.

Hope this helps Hythers. Give me a shout if you need any more info as will be happy to help.

Malc
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Hythers
    Hythers Posts: 37 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks malc, I couldn't find a link on the main web site this morning so used the address for your homepage.
    "Badges? We don't need no stinking Badges"
  • JHope
    Options
    Has Any one had any problems with the software ? I am having problems with the SQL install on it

Any help ?

Cheers
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi JHope

Sorry to hear you're having a problem with the Energy Fit software.

I would have a chat with our help desk. Our adviser will be happy to help.

Contact details are in the info pack we sent with the software.

Malc
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • bxman
    Options
    Are you still about Malc?

I have been having the run around for more than three months from various helpful people on your HELP line.
    I simply cannot get the SQL to install.

Why could they not have told me that you have been having this PROBLEM for YEARS.
    IT seems the SQL loads on some machines but not on others and no one knows WHY.
    Do this do that oh well we will ask x we will ask y we will get back to you !!!
    IT is Time someone sorted it out.
    Options
    Hi bxman

Yes, still around although not all the time now.

I'm sorry you've been having ongoing issues with your energy fit software.

To be honest, you seem to be in touch with the right people if you're talking to our help desk. I doubt there's much I can add as they're the ones who look after the technical side and I'm not particularly techy myself.

The only thing I would mention, have we sent you new software or are you still struggling with the original? Apologies if this has already been tried.

I wasn't aware there's an ongoing problem with this but, as I say, the technical side is not my particular strength.

The best advice I can offer is to keep talking to the help desk. I do realise this must be frustrating, though, since it's been going on for so long.

Sorry I can't be of more help bxman.

Malc
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 9 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport