IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.
🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Excel Parking Services - "Parking Charge Notice" - Peel Centre - Stockport

Options

Comments

• taffy056
    taffy056 Posts: 4,895 Forumite
    Options
    kaz4369 wrote: »
    i wont be paying, just goin to wait i out, thank you

good on you ;) happy to help you, please come back for moral support when they start sending junk mail to you, and pass on what you have learned to anyone who will sit still for 2 minutes ;)
    Excel Parking, MET Parking, Combined Parking Solutions, VP Parking Solutions, ANPR PC Ltd, & Roxburghe Debt Collectors. What do they all have in common?
    They are all or have been suspended from accessing the DVLA database for gross misconduct!
    Do you really need to ask what kind of people run parking companies?
  • esmerobbo
    esmerobbo Posts: 4,979 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    i wont be paying, just goin to wait i out, thank you

Good on you, these parasites even after you wrote and explained your circumstances had the cheek to offer you a payment plan, for an imaginary debt.
  • kaz4369
    kaz4369 Posts: 19 Forumite
    Options
    driver8 wrote: »
    right, you must post a new thread on pepipoo outlining this fact and scan the letter on their site removing all your identifying details also any other letters you may have from them too. There are some ladies and gents from the legal profession on there.

This could be serious for excel.

i have been on pepipoo and registered and within seconds someone has told me to ignore excel parking, im so glad i came on this site, thank you
  • taffy056
    taffy056 Posts: 4,895 Forumite
    Options
    i have been on pepipoo and registered and within seconds someone has told me to ignore excel parking, im so glad i came on this site, thank you

Yes most people on here and there advise the same, just please pass this word on about private car parks and the tickets - IGNORE ;)
    Excel Parking, MET Parking, Combined Parking Solutions, VP Parking Solutions, ANPR PC Ltd, & Roxburghe Debt Collectors. What do they all have in common?
    They are all or have been suspended from accessing the DVLA database for gross misconduct!
    Do you really need to ask what kind of people run parking companies?
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 133,281 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Just to add my 2p-worth.

Ignore Excel and the threatograms that they will send you. Pictures of the letters are on our top thread on the board 'PPC letters & scams, what to expect'. Have a look now because when you don't pay they will just revert to their usual letter-chain and you can be ready for it, not scared by it.

Nothing else happens, no effect on your credit rating, no bailiff, no CCJ, nothing at all.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • kaz4369
    Options
    well i am not going to pay so i will wait it out and see what i get through the post, thank you all for your help, im soo glad i found this site, and Pepipoo, i am angry that these people can do this and get away with it, i will definately pass this info on to all my friends now. thanks guys:j:T
  • kaz4369
    Options
    hi, just to let you all know i have had a letter today saying '''' FINAL DEMAND PRIOR TO COURT NOTICE'''' this is one of the same letters i saw on the thread earlier on, so i will sit it out again and see what happens
  • bromsgrovebarry
    Options
    Oh you may get a final, final demand. If the demand was legally enforceable you would have been taken to court by now. Pathetic scare tactics. Hold your nerve and once you are convinced, tell everybody that private parking 'fines' are legally unenforceable. The last time Excel tried court, they were more stuffed than a Christmas turkey.
    Still waiting for Parking Eye to send the court summons! Make my day!
  • kaz4369
    Options
    well i am not going to let them worry me, cowards lol
  • esmerobbo
    esmerobbo Posts: 4,979 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    You may even get another final demand with a goodwill gesture of a reduced rate, pity you have already reduced it to £0.;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport