Tesco worked told me to F-OFF!!!!

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Praise, Vent & Warnings
56 replies 6.1K views
croboycroboy Forumite
116 Posts
Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Praise, Vent & Warnings
I honestly cannot believe what happened to me tonight. I finished my grocery shopping at Tesco around midnight (work shifts) and pulled into their petrol station. I put my card into the fuel pump and started getting fuel but after about a pounds worth the pump seemed the run empty and no more fuel would come out. I moved to the next pump down and placed my card in the machine but got an error code so went up to the cabin desk. A middle aged female employee seemed to be cashing up (her shift obviously ends at midnight) and i explained wht had happened. She said that a card can only be used once a day to prevent fraud (fair enough) but i explained that its the only card i had on me so what could i do as my car was almost completely empty. She said there was nothing she could do (actually why couldnt she have taken a card payment in the cabin) and after getting nowhere asked if could speak to her manager. She said "F-Off, i havent got time for this", closed the communication window and turned her back on me and continued cashing. I was totally FURIOUS and just stood there tapping on the window shouting 'GET ME A MANAGER NOW'. After two mins of ignoring me at point blank range she went "Go to the store if you want a manager" so despite being knackered drove back to the store and explained all to the night manager person who has took my details. I wouldnt mind but up to the point of her swearing and turning her back on me i had been really polite and understanding!! Amazing!

Replies

This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals