Boots Mobile

Options
123457»

Comments

• kizziedog
    kizziedog Posts: 99 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Be wary...we got a phone and fully understood the points situation. Within about 10 days of taking out the contract, you get 1000 points and the remainder of the points 7 months after you took your contract out. This is the key to remember though...at 7 months, it is up to YOU to contact them to obtain your points, they are NOT added automatically. Also, you have 28 days to claim the points, so say after 8 months of the contract being taken out and you have forgotten to claim the points, you've lost out. On a brighter note though, we got our phone and remembered to claim our points after 7 months and we got them a week after us contacting them.

Quite right, grahamfromoldham. You must follow the terms EXACTLY. As I said, if you don't feel that you can do that (within the prescribed times) then this isn't for you.

My wife can spend £370 at Boots easily! Christmas coming up.
  • grahamfromoldham
    Options
    kizziedog wrote:
    Quite right, grahamfromoldham. You must follow the terms EXACTLY. As I said, if you don't feel that you can do that (within the prescribed times) then this isn't for you.

My wife can spend £370 at Boots easily! Christmas coming up.

Our £360 worth of points got turned into Sony 20gb mp3 players which were then sold on ebay..we 'lost' about £30, but I can live with that!
  • nobile
    nobile Posts: 574 Forumite
    Options
    vickym wrote:
    at the end of the contract is the phone yours to keep or do you have to give it back - Sorry I am a newbie to mobile phone contracts

The phone is yours to keep:)
  • jen_jen_2
    jen_jen_2 Posts: 1,032 Forumite
    Options
    oh goody, got this deal last year, points were easy received (yes you did have to remember but lots of people on here reminded me - thanks again) all christmas and birthday pressies bought as well as some treats for myself and still £100 to go....looks like next years phone contract and christmas is sewn up already.

big thanks :j
    Ready to Go Go!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family