We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 9
Comments
-
the place isnt that bad round here, but I slipped on the bit where the car tyres had melted it last night and re froze !!
Good luck with venturing out though xxThe two best things I have done with my life
:TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!0 -
Morning all,
I read your bedtime routine posts with much interest. At the moment, I have a 4 month old baby who sleeps through the night. We just put her down whenever she looks tired which recently has been around 10pm, and she has been sleeping until about 9am. If we decide to put her down at any time, we just lay her in her basket/crib (occasionally she takes her soother) and she goes to sleep herself within 5 minutes. She has been like this since day dot, so I have been more than happy to let her dictate and not try to manipulate any kind of routine. However, I decided that in the new year, I would try to work towards some sort of routine in preparation for going back to work later in the year so it’s interesting to see what others do.
It must have been a night for screaming babies last night. Holly screamed the house down for about 20 minutes. I have never seen anything like it. She looked like she was in real pain – bright red and choking from screaming. She never ever does anything like that. We had her outside for a few minutes in case she was too hot. I stripped her nappy off her in case something was hurting her. She would not take soother/bottle etc. It was awful. Evenutally she took a breather when we put her cot lightshow projector thing on and DH shoved some Calpol down her. Then she was calm enough to take her bottle. We figured it might be teething related and she went to sleep fine after that and is in great spirits this morning. It was very worrying though.
Buttons – how is Keira this morning? I would take her to the doctors if you are worried.
Maz – lovely pictures of your boys.0 -
okay, i think i'm like caz and have an addication to prams/strollers. well to be honest, i've never got the one i wanted (except for our one that had the carry cot) so i am looking again as the one we were given i'm not a fan off and even my MIL said about it, so i am going to look at another one.
a question ... maclaren or silver cross???? i would like a footmuff as LO is terrible with blankets and will kick her feet like there's no tomorrow. saying that, i had a mama and papas foot muff that the zip has gone on because of how she kicks.
oh what to do ...i am searching online for a good deal (to soften up hubby) but i should be doing my work (well i am, but just not as quickly as i could)
x0 -
AF - I got this last week, and love it! http://www.nurseryvalue.co.uk/pushchairs/petite-star-zia-dogtooth-inc-footmuff--matching-change-bag.aspx
I've still got my big pram, for big walks and shopping, but this one is great for in the back of the car and the school run.:beer:0 -
eek fitzio, hopefully holly snaps out of it soon for you guys.
mm, hope your bum feels better! it's sooo slippery all over the UK. REally rotten as I'd like to go out, but seriously doubt I can get the pram back up the hill!!
has anyone else not gotten post for at least 3 days? :rolleyes:top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne
would like to win a holiday, please!!
:xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j0 -
Should have bought a Stokke AF

I am thinking of buying a footmuff for it though, Benjamins legs are getting long and they dangle over the end of the seat now. I wrap him in a blanket but still worry.
Although, having said that it will be summer soon
please listen to MFD - she is a wise woman
Proud Mummy to the gorgeous Benjamin John born 14 March 2009, 8lbs 14ozA new little seedling on the way, due 30 September 20120 -
AF - I got this last week, and love it! http://www.nurseryvalue.co.uk/pushchairs/petite-star-zia-dogtooth-inc-footmuff--matching-change-bag.aspx
I've still got my big pram, for big walks and shopping, but this one is great for in the back of the car and the school run.
oh it has 3 wheels, i think i have a 3wheel phobia
what is the seat like??? is it nice and padded so comfy??? i think that's half of LO's problem when in strollers etc she's never comfy0 -
Ooooh! Our four-time bellringer was the postman bringing us a box of stuff from BIL in Florida - a Paul Frank sleepysuit and a Roxy dress plus a teddy bear and a photo album for Molly ........ and a wedding invitation. BIL is getting married in Bermuda in July.
I'm going to take a shower and then look at flights!!Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
Three gifts left to buy0 -
Ooo - chav-tastic!!!



Ed Hardy bibs, dummies and bottles!!
What a classy place you shop at 3
*crosses fingers hoping nobody has these*please listen to MFD - she is a wise woman
Proud Mummy to the gorgeous Benjamin John born 14 March 2009, 8lbs 14ozA new little seedling on the way, due 30 September 20120 -
My_Fathers_Daughter wrote: »
i just put these in my shopping trolley to buy
3 - looks like you can only fold the pushchair using two hands. is that true??? wouldn't be able to manage that with a 9 month in my arms when waiting for the bus i dont think0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards