We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 9
Comments
-
angelfairy wrote: »i just put these in my shopping trolley to buy

Why do you think I posted them?
LOL - spot who is 'working'!! The pair that are gassing on here :rotfl:please listen to MFD - she is a wise woman
Proud Mummy to the gorgeous Benjamin John born 14 March 2009, 8lbs 14ozA new little seedling on the way, due 30 September 20120 -
My_Fathers_Daughter wrote: »
those are some classy things!! :eek:top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne
would like to win a holiday, please!!
:xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j0 -
My_Fathers_Daughter wrote: »Why do you think I posted them?
LOL - spot who is 'working'!! The pair that are gassing on here :rotfl:
'working'.... i'm multi tasking
well that is what i am telling myself.
also, i have a confession, i got a reminder for LO's child trust thing. must sort that. took me 7 months to do the child tax credits oops0 -
AF - I went with the Children's Mutual one that Bounty kept sending me in the end...just because I had the form to hand

SS - does your BIL need an additional (very cute) page boy? I would be happy to provide him with one, if he pays expenses of course :cool:please listen to MFD - she is a wise woman
Proud Mummy to the gorgeous Benjamin John born 14 March 2009, 8lbs 14ozA new little seedling on the way, due 30 September 20120 -
My_Fathers_Daughter wrote: »AF - I went with the Children's Mutual one that Bounty kept sending me in the end...just because I had the form to hand

SS - does your BIL need an additional (very cute) page boy? I would be happy to provide him with one, if he pays expenses of course :cool:
must set get it sorted. will look at CM, another friend of mine went with them also.
SS - also as MFD said, but do they need a little flower girl??? she has curls, but beware when they come out it does mean she'll be naughty
0 -
Elliot thankfully doesn't need milk anymore to think its bedtime, hes gone to bed without it a few times (only because he was so stuffed from a late meal or simply too tired!)
Henry doesnt want his milk in the morning now so only has a bottle at night... its hard cos when he gets up in morning he wants cereal but on nursery days that would mean he has 2 breakfasts ..sometimes 3!!!
HV has suggested trying William in big cot to see if he will sleep in there as not bashing arms on side ..trouble is thats in other room but guess its worth a tryMum to 2 lovely boys who keep me busy.0 -
has anyone else not gotten post for at least 3 days? :rolleyes:
Yep, we haven't - in fact we have been snowed in for the last 3 days. DH has been trying to dig the 4x4 out - it was covered in 8 inches of snow which hid a good 2 inches of solid ice :eek: only to discover that it has a flat battery
. Our other car (my car) is only ickle so I am not sure it will be good enough to charge his battery and I really can't see it being able to negotiate the lanes to get to a main road so we may well be snowed in for quite a while! The one thing children wear out faster than shoes is parents
:D0 -
Too many children, too little time!!!
0 -
hammyhunter wrote: »Yep, we haven't - in fact we have been snowed in for the last 3 days. DH has been trying to dig the 4x4 out - it was covered in 8 inches of snow which hid a good 2 inches of solid ice :eek: only to discover that it has a flat battery
. Our other car (my car) is only ickle so I am not sure it will be good enough to charge his battery and I really can't see it being able to negotiate the lanes to get to a main road so we may well be snowed in for quite a while!
See, you have a good excuse. I live in south London and we've had 3 inches (which, while a lot for us, is nowhere near other parts of the country!). :rolleyes: :rolleyes: sorry, having a moan as I really want my sling to get here!!
hh, hope you have plenty of food!!top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne
would like to win a holiday, please!!
:xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j0 -
Maz- thats some handsome boys you have there!
Fitzio K was a wee pest last night too
I ended up just sitting him in his pram and he pulled his soft blanket over his head and grumbled away to himself, strange boy.
He woke hungry again at 3.30am this morning!!!! So not used to being up in the night, I'm putting him on hungry baby formula as he had a face on this morning cos hes used to sleeping through!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards