We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 9

1…407408410412413…1193

Comments

  • I am off to bedy byes :)

    Night all xx
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • scruffy96uk
    scruffy96uk Posts: 2,925 Forumite
    nite nite MM I'm headin 2 x
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion
    Ellie 25/12/07
  • Night MM.

    I'm off too.

    Night everyone.

    MDW
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
    DD Katie born April 2007!
    3 years 9 months and proud of it
    dreams do come true (eventually!)

  • carlamagee
    carlamagee Posts: 1,789 Forumite
    wow. everyone had an early night tonight! hope you all have lovely sleeps! xx
    Carla-Farla!! :)

    Mummy to Katie (27.11.07) and Christopher (05.08.09) ♥♥♥
  • Fitzio
    Fitzio Posts: 2,199 Forumite
    Glam – Nice to see you. Re weaning, my HV said it’s 6 months unless they are showing signs so it can’t be that strict. If he is feeding more often, that is probably a sign! And well done to Jack on sitting up!! That’s good going. Holly almost always plays with her bottle halfway through rather than drinking it all. Most feeds take about an hour and sometimes we do have a break of 30 mins before trying her again. If she is crying and can’t swallow it though, it’s normally trapped wind.

    GISI – Henry is lovely and looks really big (in a nice way)! He is doing brilliantly!

    Boo – Hope you get a better night’s sleep tonight.

    Feelie – Well done to Toby for waving!

    MM – Well done to Dylan for hand co-ordination!

    Mel – Sorry to hear Kai has tonsillitis. At least you know what’s wrong. Hope he gets better soon.

    Bruno – lovely vids of Elijah! I love his jelly legs he he. Hope your OH is feeling ok.

    Boo – Great video of Toby. Very cute.

    Apologies, my memory has waned towards the end. I was trying to catch up all night but kept being interrupted and now everyone is in bed (except perhaps Elle??). Anyway, I have forgotten stuff and missed stuff but never mind I started this at about 6pm!! What a crappy night.

    Anyway, hello and goodnight. And good morning to Harley if she is first on in the morning! x
  • elle_gee
    elle_gee Posts: 8,584 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Fitzio wrote: »
    .. Apologies, my memory has waned towards the end. I was trying to catch up all night but kept being interrupted and now everyone is in bed (except perhaps Elle??). Anyway, I have forgotten stuff and missed stuff but never mind I started this at about 6pm!! What a crappy night.

    Anyway, hello and goodnight. And good morning to Harley if she is first on in the morning! x

    LOL Am I that predictable? :o

    Night night xx
  • Fitzio
    Fitzio Posts: 2,199 Forumite
    Ha ha. I did check your light first, but yes, you are!! Were you not meant to be having an early night this week because you had to take your OH somewhere? Have I missed that or was it changed (or did I dream it)?
  • elle_gee
    elle_gee Posts: 8,584 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    It was changed. He left his car at work on Monday, I picked him up and was supposed to be taking him in on Tuesday and he'd drive home after his car was fixed (£200 bill! :eek:). But then the snow came and he said he didn't want me driving with Rhys in it (after I spun my car in the snow whilst pregnant last winter! :o) so he biked in instead :)

    In my defence, I have had a 90 nap tonight already :) Off to bed soon, honest..
  • Fitzio
    Fitzio Posts: 2,199 Forumite
    Ok! Night then. I am definitely off now. x
  • Buttonmoons
    Buttonmoons Posts: 13,323 Forumite
    Bit worried about Keira, she's been ill lately, but tonight she had a screaming fit before bed, I mean seriously out of control! I had to REALLY shout at her to be heard and to get her to calm down. It was nuts! I'm sure my neighbour heard aswell, just waiting to arrested now :p

    Anyhow, she finally calmed down and off to bed, then OH came through and said her heartbeat was really fast, and it was, totally thumping away, but the past few days she has been saying her heart is "humping"

    Do you think it's because she has/had a fever, and obviously the panic/freak out for no reason tonight, obviously raised her BP!? Am I worrying about nothing?

    I'm visuallising holesi n hearts now. Im crackers
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.