We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 9

1…408409411413414…1193

Comments

  • Becles
    Becles Posts: 13,187 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited 8 January 2010 at 8:51AM
    Get her checked out to be on the safe side BM. It's better to go and be told it's nothing than sit at home worrying yourself.

    It's a bit chilly outside this morning. Currently -8°C in my back garden :eek: The birds are sitting on the fence chirping for food but they'll have to wait as I'm not running out in my jarmies this morning :o

    Edit: just got the milk off the doorstep and it's frozen :D
    Here I go again on my own....
  • BeenieCat
    BeenieCat Posts: 6,567 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    BM, very strange. I have no idea what to suggest but my DS used to randomly say his heart was thudding, not sure why but i didn't notice anything weird so did nothing.

    Posting from my phone cos my internet is broken :-( Very VERY unhappy about this. Got a sneaky feeling it has something to do with the fact the wires outside aren't on the wall anymore and have been munched on by my daft dog. Think this is gonna be expensive when Virgin come out and see the mess of it. They didn't bloody attach the wires to the wall properly my dog didn't pull them down.
  • BrunoM
    BrunoM Posts: 1,722 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Anyone else hate the tuneless hideousness of the 'twinkle twinkle little star' recitation by a young girl on CBeebies? It wouldn't have been hard to find a moppet who could carry a tune! And maybe with better pronunciation too!
  • BrunoM
    BrunoM Posts: 1,722 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Aww Beenie how aggravating! :/

    Buttons, what Becles said - get her checked out for your peace of mind. It's probably nothing serious but when you know that you'll be happier.
  • BM - I'd take her off to the docs to be on the safe side if it were me :)
    It's funny - before I was pregnant I'd not been to the doctors for years - since then I think I deserve my own personal parking space there the amount of things I've trundled us both up there for!

    We are going to venture into town today I think - we are nearly out of wipes and completely out of cheese (disaster!), and there is a free playgroup thing on a Friday, so we can go play with some different toys for a bit! This baby is being a pickle already this morning, and I will be tearing my hair out if we don't get out for a bit!
    :heart:Isabella Molly born 14th January 2009:heart:
    New challenge for 2011 - saving up vouchers to pay for Chistmas!
    Amazon £48.61 Luncheon Vouchers £24
  • BeenieCat
    BeenieCat Posts: 6,567 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Staying off school again today, will brave it again monday. Amber just went back to sleep, DS still asleep, i wanna be asleep but HV due soon and i think i'll wake up feeling even more tired so i'll stay here with you lot for a bit lol
  • pinkpig08
    pinkpig08 Posts: 2,829 Forumite
    Morning :)

    BM - I'd be off to the docs too just to put my mind at rest.

    Josh feels a bit under the weather this morning - doesn't want to go to school. I know it must be something because he ALWAYS wants to go to school! But I was hoping to go into town today too :( Will see how he is later. I need some wellies too.

    Ladybird - I think even going out to the shop helps to break the day up a bit and distract the little ones. I walked up to the shop in the snow the other day with Caitlyn in the baby carrier - she slept the whole way! But if we'd been at home she'd have been grinching, feeding, grinching a bit more...........
    Sealed Pot Challenge #817 £50 banked :)
  • pinkpig08
    pinkpig08 Posts: 2,829 Forumite
    Beenie how old is DS?
    Sealed Pot Challenge #817 £50 banked :)
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    guess what ........... im in my skinny jeans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i havent fitted in them since my ectopic :D (im happy about the jeans not the ectopic course).. anyway ...

    popping meadowhall when philip gets back from taking zoe we forgot about sil birthday present and the only place that sells what she wants is there oh well philip needs to find out his hours anyway and i can look for xmas presents im nearly there now :D

    hugs and cuppas (even in a big mug if you like) to those who fancy one x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • weezl74
    weezl74 Posts: 8,701 Forumite
    10% discount code at approved foods if you join their facebook group :money:.

    Fergus is in it if anyone needs a linkie in :)

    :hello:Jonathan 'Fergie' Fergus William, born 05/03/09, 7lb 4.4oz:hello:
    :)Benjamin 'Kezzie' Kester Jacob, born 18/03/10, 7lb 5oz:)
    cash neutral gifts 2011, value of purchased gifts/actual paid/amount earnt to cover it £67/£3.60/£0
    january grocery challenge, feed 4 of us for £40
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.