We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 9

1…404405407409410…1193

Comments

  • csh_2
    csh_2 Posts: 3,294
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hugs, beanie. Do not make that call!! Log on to us instead :)

    xx

    I agree :) My PM box is always open Beenie, or you can catch me on facebook- cos I'm cool now:cool:
  • Buttonmoons
    Buttonmoons Posts: 13,323 Forumite
    Those are some big leccy bills on this thread :eek: Weezl when you say £35 is that for a week or month?!

    I use £10 a week on electric, pre payment meter because the last tennants had it put in and *I* have to pay to get it taken out. No thanks!

    I pay £8 a week flat rate for the gas too. I think it's a good deal (though in summer, no way I use that in gas, its for heating and hot water)

    So tired today, my legs have started aching again. Not sure what it is but the past 3 days my knees and area above it has been aching, I was almost in tears last night, awful!! It's what I imagine growing pains are but Im clearly too old for those. Better not be arthritus!
  • csh_2
    csh_2 Posts: 3,294
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Should I or should I not eat DH choccie muffins???? that is the question???

    You have to ask?????
  • scruffy96uk
    scruffy96uk Posts: 2,925 Forumite
    csh wrote: »
    You have to ask?????


    I read that and thought you were telling me I had to ask DH lol
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion
    Ellie 25/12/07
  • csh_2
    csh_2 Posts: 3,294
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Those are some big leccy bills on this thread :eek: Weezl when you say £35 is that for a week or month?!

    I use £10 a week on electric, pre payment meter because the last tennants had it put in and *I* have to pay to get it taken out. No thanks!

    I pay £8 a week flat rate for the gas too. I think it's a good deal (though in summer, no way I use that in gas, its for heating and hot water)

    So tired today, my legs have started aching again. Not sure what it is but the past 3 days my knees and area above it has been aching, I was almost in tears last night, awful!! It's what I imagine growing pains are but Im clearly too old for those. Better not be arthritus!

    Why do you need to pay? When I bought this house it had PPmeter and I phoned them and told them to change it and they did:confused:

    I've had that in my knees and lower thighs since 7mths pregnant and am waiting on physio. The cold is making it worse tho. The Doc mentioned the A word:eek:
  • Right, off to beddybobbies I go.

    Nite nite all.

    xx
  • csh_2
    csh_2 Posts: 3,294
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I read that and thought you were telling me I had to ask DH lol

    LOL Please sir can I have some more:rotfl:
    Do you put your hand up when you need the toilet?!
  • scruffy96uk
    scruffy96uk Posts: 2,925 Forumite
    nite SB x x
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion
    Ellie 25/12/07
  • night SB xx
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • scruffy96uk
    scruffy96uk Posts: 2,925 Forumite
    I have suffered several bouts of reactive arthritis it's not good!!
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion
    Ellie 25/12/07
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.