We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 9

1…403404406408409…1193

Comments

  • carlamagee
    carlamagee Posts: 1,789 Forumite
    MM, MFD and Elle where r u tonight?

    Im here too, i know you just momentarily forgot about me! ;) lol. only joking!
    Carla I'm so jealous of Katie, El won't even touch the snow she tells me it's dirty. She hates anything on her hands that shouldn't be. We were at a soft play today and they had wrist bands and I had to wear it as she was screamin when I tried to put it on her!!

    well, shall we swap? i dunno if you seen the post i made to you the other day about me being jealous of el's chattering! I'll swap some chattering for fear of dirty hands! My Katie looks as if she has been rolling about in a pigsty some days!!!!
    Carla-Farla!! :)

    Mummy to Katie (27.11.07) and Christopher (05.08.09) ♥♥♥
  • scruffy96uk
    scruffy96uk Posts: 2,925 Forumite
    nite nite FBB and SM x x
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion
    Ellie 25/12/07
  • scruffy96uk
    scruffy96uk Posts: 2,925 Forumite
    TMI
    Think I have a wee wee problem can't stop running but could be to do with how flippin cold it is!!!
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion
    Ellie 25/12/07
  • scruffy96uk
    scruffy96uk Posts: 2,925 Forumite
    carlamagee wrote: »
    Im here too, i know you just momentarily forgot about me! ;) lol. only joking!

    I thought I'd seen you on earlier?



    well, shall we swap? i dunno if you seen the post i made to you the other day about me being jealous of el's chattering! I'll swap some chattering for fear of dirty hands! My Katie looks as if she has been rolling about in a pigsty some days!!!!

    El doesn't mind getting dirty on her terms but if I asked her to touch muck she'd refuse but if she did it of her own doing well thats fine. Strange child!!! Like taking off a pooey nappy yesterday morning!!!!
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion
    Ellie 25/12/07
  • elle_gee
    elle_gee Posts: 8,584
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 7 January 2010 at 11:45PM
    I'm here now.. Had a nap then had tea :)

    ETA: FBB, got yourself a cutie there! :D
  • Hugs, beanie. Do not make that call!! Log on to us instead :)

    xx
  • scruffy96uk
    scruffy96uk Posts: 2,925 Forumite
    elle_gee wrote: »
    I'm here now.. Had a nap then had tea :)

    hello x x did u have a nice nap?
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion
    Ellie 25/12/07
  • Night to those away to bed xx

    carla, the videos are brill !!

    Scruf, I think it is the cold, cuz I've been the same since the ice started !!
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • scruffy96uk
    scruffy96uk Posts: 2,925 Forumite
    Should I or should I not eat DH choccie muffins???? that is the question???
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion
    Ellie 25/12/07
  • elle_gee
    elle_gee Posts: 8,584
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Becles wrote: »
    Hello all - I've been "told off" for not posting ;):D

    Oh just found this on the quote doodaa.. Not told off, just reminded we miss you! ;) :whistle: xx
    hello x x did u have a nice nap?

    Yes ta.. though I missed The F Word and just woke up for the last five minutes so I caught who won, just not how, so I'm watching it properly now :D
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.