We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 9
Comments
-
SM its a proper monkey suit, it was from mothercares fancy dress section, IIRC it wa £12.
With Boots I always pay by paypal and the money comes out when the items are despatched.
Feelie it depends what sort of top im wearing whether I go over/under. Because of the nipple shields I end up with my whole boob out so still havent braved feeding in public. TBH it petrifies me and because she feeds for so long too I just try to be at home and work around feedsId be stuck in a coffee shop for hours with her!Belly Monkey arrived 19.11.09 :j0 -
Beenie - I love that you have become a fan of Darlington Council suddenly lol!
Csh - scary about your microwave. I know what you mean about electrics. My dishwasher and washing machine both had to be replaced just before I had Holly. My tumble dryer is on the blink and is just working but noisy. My oven does not appear to be working properly as of last night. And on Hogmanay, the button jammed on my kettle and the motor went on one of my electric windows on my car went and the window was stuck down and I had to drive 40 mins with it down absolutely freezing with H in the back taking the full force! My mircrowave is about the only thing that is working.
MFD - Well done to Benjamin for clapping. I read that as clapping with one hand at first, rather than one clap at a time! Was wondering how you could tell he was clapping! :rolleyes:
Boogelly - lovely picture of Isla. She doesn't look that small.
Logging off now for the night as my dad is coming up and the place is a tip. Night all. x0 -
Not sure, can't see a reason why not although pull-ups might not be as asorbant as reqular nappies?
Is Toby pulling his nappy off?
Not yet, but h e just loves to run off (well crawl fast then stand up) when he has a clean, naked bum. I often have to do the nappy up while he is standing.Stay-at-home, attached Mummy to a 23lb 10oz, 11 month old baby boy.0 -
Yeah i remember the pull-ups with DS and they weren't as absorbant, they're more designed for accidents than full nappy use. Or at least that's what i assumed when they'd split open full of pee a few times :rotfl:0
-
:rotfl: Fitzio LOL i didn't think of it like that
But i was on the site looking for info on school closures and it said to join their facebook page for updates so that's what led me there 
I'm definitely a fan at the moment though!0 -
boo i could kiss you ive been looking for one all over
x
Still searching .....:)
0 -
redmel1621 wrote: »Did you look:p
No, oh good....they are hard enough to come by with you buying them all up:rotfl:
I looked, but you're safe..
I want one of these! 
Beenie, I've still not taken Rhys shopping on my own and he's almost eight months old!
All this talk of exploding kitchen appliances, I barely dare cook tea... any excuse!
Fitz, I googled Humanist weddings after what you said earlier as that sounds like what OH and I would like (if and when we ever get round to getting married!) but they're not legally recognised in England
(they are in Scotland, before anyone thinks Fitz isn't really married!
) 0 -
Weezl, thanks, putting 4 scoops in then mixing then the other 4 is working out better. I'm just lazy and it seems drawn out, but better than cleaning up gloopy powder.

Jillie, did I tell you that I managed to wash the bouncer? It washes fine, I out it in on a 30' handwash (cos of all the poo). It was dripping when it came out though. Kian is a bouncer pooper too isn't he?
Tara, your poor friend! She must be so peeved right now, hoep things get better.
thanks for reminding me bout the formula!
kian poos in his chair but he (so far) hasnt leeked over it yet. the chair is now up at mil/fil house and my mum got us a fisher price chair that will do till he's bout 3. just need to make sure they dont bin it as i want it back, just in case we need it again.
My OH says my cold hands and feet are because I have no heart!!!
cold hands, warm heart
(((hugs))) for your friend
choppy- yes, we got the necklace, think she liked it but we havent seen her since b4 xmas
beenie- hope this is the beginning of the end for you with the noisy neighbours
MFD- yay for clapping!!'Children are not things to be moulded, but are people to be unfolded'0 -
right after alot of messing around im all yours now
.. so as many ((hugs)),
and cuppas as people want they're all on me
x
Still searching .....:)
0 -
Sorry all but I haven't caught up yet!
But just saw your post, Feely:
I have recently used pull-ups on both Poppy & Jamie as Tesco sent me Pampers ones to test and both are in size 5. I had no problems at all and not one leak! I did have a slight panic at first as I couldn't figure out how to correctly get them off when they had a poo :eek: but in the end just ripped each side with my fingers iyswim? Not sure if this is the right way though!
xx0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards