We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 9
Comments
-
MFD - I wish Keira ate that much at dinner times! Or ya know at least try new things. She ate 2 fish fingers (did make them myself though!) and about 4 spoons of boiled rice, and a forkful of peas, before she was "full"0
-
Clapping hands for clapping hands!
Tara, has your OH never heard cold hands, warm heart?
I can't wear a watch cause they stop within hours (at least I think it's hours, I never know cause they always stop...). I think it's because I build up static on my person.
Mystery screaming solved - a rather hideous clag of buttcream sitting in an unfortunate position. It was wiped and now she is chatting to Peter Gabriel quite happily. Husband played Kiss for her earlier on and she loved it and stuck her tongue out a lot. If they becomes one of her go-to acts I will never forgive him.Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
Three gifts left to buy0 -
Harley, you up for a meet?Too many children, too little time!!!
0 -
after alot of messing around i have 2 children in bed .. both refusing to sleep but never mind .. done my maths as much as i can do for now a spreadsheet for the year is not an easy thing my head really hurt now .. *wonders off for painkillers* x
Still searching .....:)
0 -
Harley, you up for a meet?
Oh yes, though by end of jan I'll be busy mon tues and fri mornings, wed too but that's easier to get out of and fri can be missed if necessary.
We've signed on for baby massage, baby signing, and mini music. This little girl will be sociable by the time she goes to nursery March 1st. Or else!!!
xxxCross Stitch Challenge member 11 - May challenge well under way
Very proud mummy to Gorgeous baby girl - 29/09/09 :j
Thanks to all who directed me to Quidco - £289.30 since Nov 09 :beer:0 -
-
Em- I've just seen the ad for the new Renault Twingo and instantly thought of you

Me bad?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdpjM3OeLSo0 -
Awww, her wee face! Shes soooo not impressed!0
-
Sounds like a Wednesday might be a good idea!Too many children, too little time!!!
0 -
OMG boo where did you get the outfit .. is that a proper monkey outfit .. please tell me it is and if so where from ..
also anyone ordered from boots .. when do the money go out .. straight away or when stuff is sent x
Still searching .....:)
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
